MakeWebGames

New criminal/prisoner layout for sale.

ZERO

O.o terrible design, no offense
Seriously why's says that its the same as calling you an absolute a.r.s.e and the saying"no offence".This thread is an auction if you have any comments like this then pm me but don't post useless comments on here.Mafia the images are stock and there is no chance I'm giving it for free.About the bricks , I think you mean under the nav that is supposed to be like that because is more of a border type thing but if the buyer don't like it it can be taken out. Edited by ZERO

? Since when was stock images not usable in a template... That's my only question..I have seen everything he used before on stock websites that are used freely even the barbwire fence. How do you jump the gun so fast if you have no proof of where the stock images came from??

I am on neither side just find it funny the people on here first they bashed skooda for scamming,(now on their hands and knees), then Zero got bashed for somewhat scamming so they say, then now the bashing continues wow, like no one has a reasonable life on here, but to sit on the computer playing cops and robbers haha!!

This is not an auction.

You obviously do not have the rights to sell the image and/or textures used.

You're an arse for attempting to sell this, no offense.

Somebody lock this damn thread now.

O: I see , im not allowed to sell it because i used stock images ? , Would you go up to a person selling a car and say " Your not allowed to sell this car " What makes you think that im not allowed to sell it because it is stock images and most templates are made out of stock images. I was charging skooda 20 usd for this template and if you think that im going to make the images myself then you are wrong . Also comparing my work to peters work - he has more experience and better skills then me and this is why i charge less . i believe you will get charged around 60 usd for one of his designs and i started this auction at 10 .

I didnt really expect to be in this type of situation when i started the thread. + cavella if you dont like it fair enough im not holding you on gunpoint and saying bid on this auction NOW just simply dont post . I dont understand why you posted that , keep it to yourself and that is why a link is there for you to view so that if others dont like it they wont bid either.

Guys, if these images are made by someone, look at the license the person made the images available with. THEN react on those posts. I have yet to see someone talk about any sort of license distributed with the license, yet everyone seems to be taking sides on whether it's allowed or not.

O: I see , im not allowed to sell it because i used stock images ? , Would you go up to a person selling a car and say " Your not allowed to sell this car " What makes you think that im not allowed to sell it because it is stock images and most templates are made out of stock images. I was charging skooda 20 usd for this template and if you think that im going to make the images myself then you are wrong . Also comparing my work to peters work - he has more experience and better skills then me and this is why i charge less . i believe you will get charged around 60 usd for one of his designs and i started this auction at 10 .

I didnt really expect to be in this type of situation when i started the thread. + cavella if you dont like it fair enough im not holding you on gunpoint and saying bid on this auction NOW just simply dont post . I dont understand why you posted that , keep it to yourself and that is why a link is there for you to view so that if others dont like it they wont bid either.

If you're such a smart-ass, then you should know... even stock images comes with a license.

Mind posting that license, and up-to-date receipt from your purchase thereof.

And before you attempt to be a further wise-ass, yes, you have to put it on the table when requested.