MakeWebGames

Cheap $5 ad spots on Game Top List [3,321 visits last week]

Arson

I am selling some cheap ad spots on BestTextGames.com

Currently, the site is getting over 3,000 visits per week (average 494 per day for May so far) from players voting on text based games.

Ad Spaces Available

-Up to 5 468x60 banner rotation slots at the top of the page for $10/month.

-Up to 3 (depending on banner size and space available) static slots on the voting page underneath the voting form for $10/month. This includes two (2) rectangular spots and one 728x90 position beneath those.

As an added bonus, I will be making a supporters page to list every ad that has ever been displayed on the site permanently!

This is a prime opportunity for you to advertise your game on a thriving top list, and get a free link forever. Don't miss out.

Shoot me a PM or post a reply if you are interested!

Edited by Arson

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your purchase Dan!

I figured it is about time to update this thread with some new stats.

Originally I was looking at "Pageviews" and not "Visits", now that I have noticed my mistake I can give you a better insight to the traffic of BTG.

Obviously there is a bit less unique visits than there will be Pageviews. Sorry for the confusion there.

Here is an updated screenshot of VISITS to BestTextGames over the last 30 days:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507[/ATTACH]

My actual on-site statistics are bit more generous. I don't know how much more accurate they would be than GA, but I assume not everyone gives the analytics code a chance to load, and not everyone has Javascript.

So here is a screeny of my in-site statistics (Daily Visits for the last 30 days):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]508[/ATTACH]

if you have any questions feel free to contact me via PM anytime!

P.S. That is as much information I can disclose about my traffic stats. You can obviously see that several games are also sending their players to the site, you should be able to discern traffic from games through the information given on the site publicly (votes, visits, shares, etc.)

may26-june25.thumb.png.f9bd218599b5dc7825165118bf625a03.png

insite-stats.thumb.png.b22c4da2193f4cc2a7f30a6f41fcdc0e.png

Edited by Arson

I have set up an ad system for the site.

It's not quite automated, but now when you purchase an ad (if you have an account on BTG) you will be able to see live stats for the ad including clicks, impressions, and an overall CTR so you can see the performance of your ad first hand!

Currently there are 4 positions available at the top of the page, and two positions available on the voting page.

PM me if you would like to purchase a position!