MakeWebGames

Peter | W3Theory

Hello,

Just thought I would post that I had an amazing design done by Peter, definatly someone to go for if your looking for a top end design. Managed to get it done within a couple of days and even talked for ages trying to get everything perfect.

Just thought I would share that his designs are definatly worth the money :)

Cheers, Ian

1. Peter has to purchase the said stock items and then edit them blend them and so on.

2. If Peter was to create from scratch designs so for example hiring a model to dress up take photo's then sktech and digitially render the image plus the same for what else needs to go into the design then your looking significantly more than $200. More in the region of $6000

So $200 for a design. Cheap and you dont know what your talking about Samz

Thank you everyone for the posts and compliments. As well as criticism, as it helps me know where my weak areas are and improve on them. Now to say that I edit just stock templates and make them my own, I will have to think that is a little rough and far from the truth. Yes, I do use stock items for walls and maybe a skyline here and there, but good amount of it is custom made. As rulerofzu stated, if I were to make everything from scratch, even the illustrations, then the price will be a lot higher.

What you get for 200$ is not just a login and ingame design but also the xhtml/css files along with it, and if you look at the current market price for xhtml/css conversion you are looking at a minimum 75$ initial page and 40+ per page after that. Though I do appreciate the comments, thanks again everyone.

Peter just edits stock templates and makes it his own.. simple grunge brushes and a few shapes not really worth $200.. Thats only my opinion.

He didn't for me I am pretty sure on that as the only icons used are the ones I picked, and I didn't pay $200 so neither of those points apply to me :)