MakeWebGames

New Concept Design - Oppinions

Jaaaacccckkk

Hey,

So i've not posted here in a while, and i've been working on a new layout since then - none mafia for once..

Anyways, still undecided on weather to go ahead with this project, and weather to do it as a web based project, or go towards an app styled game.

Theme: Football or soccer if your our relatives from overseas

General concept: Players will be able to create teams, tactics, formations, play against each other in leagues, transfer with other players etc etc. Still just the first design process, so nothing fully planned as of yet.

I it was to be going for a web based site, i'd be changing the layout around for a more structured layout with navigational areas etc.

First layout concept:

http://i.imgur.com/kivdQ.png

Untitled.thumb.jpg.889fff4df04d51509d134e7e21c17785.jpg

Very good design! It definatly seems interesting though I have no interest in football, I do know there are a certain amount of teams so only a certain amount of people could play? Or am I getting the wrong idea? But yeh if you think you can pull it off then go for it! :)

Looks nice. I heard these games CAN be very successfull. Why not do both? If you make your database "OPEN" I forget what its really called. Like where connections from outside servers can connect to it, you can have your webserver and VPS or Dedi-server both connect to it and have all users synced to run together with a larger user base =]

But first, I would just release web, as web users and cell users both could play.

As far as i am aware, you can use their names. Inc. stadium names, cup names, team names, player names etc

However, kits, badges etc that symbolize the club or competition isn't allowed without confirmation. - As far as i'm aware anyways.

But i've not decided yet, just using my team as an example, along with the kits. Not decided really, would be much easier to do fake names unless some 3rd party offers statistics of player ratings, club ratings etc. Otherwise it would be one hell of a job.. So on that basis, i would do fake names if i ever go ahead with the project, busy making more adjustments as i speak to make it more structured.