MakeWebGames

Ingame Layout for sale

skooda

[ATTACH=CONFIG]378[/ATTACH]Hey im selling my ingame.Reason because have one being made and I thought someone might like it.

What do you get

CSS

Header

Images

its mccode so it works godd you might have to edit the header abit.

I originally bought it for 100$

im selling it for 70$

Payment must be paypal and post uder and message me if interested.

The layout will be sent as a via email.

1658008702_ScreenHunter_1120Apr_20282001_21.jpg.9b3291c768ae6b4c0f9e354e70d6c0ed.jpg

Skooda, let me tell you something. I'm gonna tell you in the nicest way possible.

I'm sick and tired of seeing your threads constantly, you try and sell **** that isn't yours and you're just out to try and make some quick cash, not giving the slightest damn whose work you're stealing. Get off your lazy ass and put some hard work in trying to do something, maybe when we actually know you are able to do something YOURSELF rather than rip off/steal other people's work and try to steal it, most of MWG will start taking you seriously again (if they ever did in the first place). You're not gonna make money this way, you're just lucky you haven't tried to sell something which you stole from someone who could make your ass pay.

Skooda: take this as a nice little warning from one of the site admin. Stop trying to do business on MWG. Till further notice I will take down each and every thread you post where you will try to sell things or services. I would also strongly suggest anyone to NOT trust him for any kind of business.