MakeWebGames

Selling

seduction city

Over the years I have been battling paypall on their acceptable use terms.

Today I received yet another notification that my game is in violation. I am tired of fighting with them.

I want to get out and willing to do so for much less than it is worth.

The game has about 120 daily active players, and always (except for 1 month in the last 4 years). With a strong coder and some marketing, I think it could make a pretty substantial profit. But, i will need a payment solution other than Paypal (My prior partner had a Singapore Paypal account and we did not have issue with TOS when registered there)

If you are interest and want more information, send me a message.

Game address is http://www.seduction-city.com

Dude, WTF is up with that login page. **** was hurting my eyes with all the random colours slapped together. It got even worse when I registered.

However, I logged on and I saw you had 10 players online, which isn't that bad (I generally like to rank games on how well they are doing by players online at any given time). I think it would do a lot better if you hired someone to clean the look up a bit, polish a few edges and such.

Good luck with everything though!

Dude, WTF is up with that login page. **** was hurting my eyes with all the random colours slapped together. It got even worse when I registered.

However, I logged on and I saw you had 10 players online, which isn't that bad (I generally like to rank games on how well they are doing by players online at any given time). I think it would do a lot better if you hired someone to clean the look up a bit, polish a few edges and such.

Good luck with everything though!

Thanks for looking, I think someone with time and skills could do a lot with the game. there is a pretty good player base.

o wow a MC-Codes based on sex. Great idea!!!!! =] No wondering your being hounded by paypal... By reading description, its based upon rape and stuff. lol I would go with a direct bank transfer approach or maybe google checkout like thing. debit card/cc checkout? Lots of alternative's. A lot of host now-a-days have a thing like this for store's, can easily be alternated to allow game credits.