MakeWebGames

Moving to another country?

Yo,

So I was wondering, if you had the oppotunity to move to a totally different country 10,000 miles away would you? Just food for though, for example if you have nothing to leave behind?

Well i'm in the UK, just trying to gather others peoples opinion, I mean there is a big risk moving away not just down the road but the other side of the world haha.

I'm from the US and if I had to leave the country I'd say just up to Canada.

The crime rate in Europe is too high for me.

However I want to move to Colorado more than anything.

But I'm broke so 'tis just a dream for now. Ohio sucks.

Canada? Sounds fun :), Why Colorado? Why not LA?

Canada? Sounds fun :), Why Colorado? Why not LA?

Ha! If you dont have millions lying around then good luck in LA. Even the ghetto areas like the ones you hear about on tv and movies like Compton or Watts its just as expensive as where I live which is about 60 miles which I guess is around 90-100km and our houses around 150-200k and thats the ghetto. Or are you talking about Louisiana?

Ha! If you dont have millions lying around then good luck in LA. Even the ghetto areas like the ones you hear about on tv and movies like Compton or Watts its just as expensive as where I live which is about 60 miles which I guess is around 90-100km and our houses around 150-200k and thats the ghetto. Or are you talking about Louisiana?

Erm nope I don't think so, don't know many states/areas in the US, just LA, LV, Colorado springs ( I think) and Nevada (Near LV?).

Colorado the state (not colorado springs), like kyle said, california is too expensive, although maybe someday if I have enough $$

I'd like to have a livable online income and snowboard in my spare time whilst I'm still young.

Just something that I've always wanted to do.

Erm nope I don't think so, don't know many states/areas in the US, just LA, LV, Colorado springs ( I think) and Nevada (Near LV?).

Nevada is a state, Las Vegas is a city in nevada.

Colorado the state (not colorado springs), like kyle said, california is too expensive, although maybe someday if I have enough $$

I'd like to have a livable online income and snowboard in my spare time whilst I'm still young.

Just something that I've always wanted to do.

Nevada is a state, Las Vegas is a city in nevada.

Ah yeh, my geography is terrible of the US, snowboarding sounds fun :).

I'm from the US and if I had to leave the country I'd say just up to Canada.

The crime rate in Europe is too high for me.

However I want to move to Colorado more than anything.

But I'm broke so 'tis just a dream for now. Ohio sucks.

I agree 100%! lol. Although, living on like the 3rd biggest AFB in the world isn't too bad. No sales tax on anything FTW :D

Personally I am quite happy living in the UK, sure the weather sucks but there is many worse places to reside.

That being said, Gibraltar probably would be my next choice, or somewhere like the Virgin islands(BVI).

As for the US, I wouldn't want to live there, however it would be a nice holiday destination.

Personally I am quite happy living in the UK, sure the weather sucks but there is many worse places to reside.

That being said, Gibraltar probably would be my next choice, or somewhere like the Virgin islands(BVI).

As for the US, I wouldn't want to live there, however it would be a nice holiday destination.

Virgin islands sound remote, what about jersey? The islands just south of us.

Virgin islands sound remote, what about jersey? The islands just south of us.

Ahh man Jersey! Have you seen The Jersey Shore? You probably wouldnt want to live there. If you wanted to live near something like that come to California. You have avout 900 miles of ocean to choose from. I myself wouldnt mind moving to the UK or France

Ahh man Jersey! Have you seen The Jersey Shore? You probably wouldnt want to live there. If you wanted to live near something like that come to California. You have avout 900 miles of ocean to choose from. I myself wouldnt mind moving to the UK or France

Guernsey is alot better but I think it would be cool to live there, there is no crime, no shouting drunks, peace :p

Jersey is New Jersey just a slang term for it but I believe its actually short for Jersey City, New Jersey. Its just a little Vacation spot so if you were looking for something like that go to Santa Monica in California it much nicer. The only good thing about living on the east coast is if you got sick of one state the next state is a short drive away as where over here on the west coast its hours to fo some place new. But then again im confused looking at the post is jersey the islands you speak of lol

Jersey is New Jersey just a slang term for it but I believe its actually short for Jersey City, New Jersey. Its just a little Vacation spot so if you were looking for something like that go to Santa Monica in California it much nicer. The only good thing about living on the east coast is if you got sick of one state the next state is a short drive away as where over here on the west coast its hours to fo some place new. But then again im confused looking at the post is jersey the islands you speak of lol

You wouldn't really know about it if you didn't live in the UK as it is only a small island.

I actually changed country for about 4 years and now since 10 years I moved back to my home country, yet in another part of it which speaks even another language (so it's nearly another country as well). Could I move again? Yes maybe, even if honestly I doubt I will ever find a better place (work and living) than the current one.

I actually changed country for about 4 years and now since 10 years I moved back to my home country, yet in another part of it which speaks even another language (so it's nearly another country as well). Could I move again? Yes maybe, even if honestly I doubt I will ever find a better place (work and living) than the current one.

Where did you move to first time?