MakeWebGames

Selling Fallencity V2 Version Game

dbeckerton

Hello everyone, recently i have not had much time to be able to develop and run my game effectivily and i have now finally decided to sell my game to someone who is more likely to spend the time it needs to be fully developed and run.Anyways if your interested please pm me, feel free to Private Message me if you have anymore questions,im happy to answer! Anyways below are a few more details of the website.

The website is currently running from a Free Hosting server and was originally developed from the origiinal Mccode V2 version. The website has had many developments this is both with content,security and face style. The website has recently onlt just been re-launched so there are not currently many members, the website is also currently in a strong position on Google so it is easy to find. Thankyou everyone

Few questions -

- does it have a valid mccodes license?

- what kind of price range are you after?

- what kind of modification has the base had, for example have you/someone gone over it to fix known bugs or are they still present?

- Why are you selling it?

- does it have a valid mccodes license?

Yes, although i dont know if i have uploaded it , if i have not i will do it now!

- what kind of price range are you after?

open to any offers

- what kind of modification has the base had, for example have you/someone gone over it to fix known bugs or are they still present?

Bugs have been fixed by me and a few of my mates, there is one modification problem with a car mod where tuning the car does not work!

- Why are you selling it?

I do not have the time to run it and develop it as i have a busy life at the moment and it is likely to be longterm!

question do you own the domain pcriot.com??

also the security on this game is so low anyone could hack it in about 5 mins

coz i was looking at buying the game i tested it and its fails.

i pulled the user and pass of id 1 and 2 in about 5 mins

Edited by Michael Evans

• 4 weeks later...