MakeWebGames

ModernMafia - Noticed

What peter want is us to know what modern mafia is doing.And he have no problem with us interfering.If he dint want us to interfere than he would never had started a open thread in a public forum.

Same as someone ripping your ideas and stuff you created and opening it up to public, this seems the only way to communicate is open up a thread, because most people just won't talk to Peter, so yeah this thread is reasonable, and it wasn't made for others to interfere it was made for one come clean and at least talk, which happened.

How hard was it for Modernmafia to message Peter and asked if it was ok if he used some of his images but not the whole template Peter created?

There is only 2 answers Peter would have gave NO/YES...

I'm on no sides here, but Peter has had this problem on this forum of people ripping his work and not asking, and in the end he has ALWAYS tried settling with them, and making threads about it for them to communicate because the other is not answering their emails,chat, and what not... So this thread validates his purpose. I would have done the same thing if I was being ignored in mails,chat, ect.... I wouldn't though want others interfering in the situation unless they had evidence they belonged in it.

Edited by lucky3809

• 5 months later...

Once again, ModernMafia, you have been caught using one of my designs from another template and charging one person with it. This guy just does not listen.

waroflegacy.com - The inside top navi bar was used on the below template for a client. Even if you purchased the design from someone, you don't have the right to use it and say it was your work.

http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/mw/ - you can see the same top navi bar is used in both designs.

I would suggest caution when dealing with this guy.

Once again, ModernMafia, you have been caught using one of my designs from another template and charging one person with it. This guy just does not listen.

waroflegacy.com - The inside top navi bar was used on the below template for a client. Even if you purchased the design from someone, you don't have the right to use it and say it was your work.

http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/mw/ - you can see the same top navi bar is used in both designs.

I would suggest caution when dealing with this guy.

It seems like they have updated their template? It looks like War Of Legacy has it's own template which looks allot like your work.