MakeWebGames

Fearless City Annouced

prototype

Hi guys!

I am announcing the development of the new upcoming game engine which will be easy to manage/code and will be under budget.This is a massive multiplayer role playing game engine.Before announcing i went through the my old thread where i have mentioned the features(The thread is removed now). I mentioned the security was 86%. Many people had a problem with that. So i hired one of my close friends to check the security. He have checked and secured the places where it wasn't secured properly. So now i can say that the Security of my engine is 99%.

Modifications

After the development is done i will work on the modifications of the engine. Most of the modifications can be found on the official site of the engine. Some will be Purchasable while the others will be open source.

Languages

Each user will have an option to choose the game language. This means that only that user's language will be changed.A lot of language packs will be already installed.

Installation

The installation of this engine is very easy.Any one can install this engine without any php/mysql knowledge.

PANELS

There will be two types of panels in this engine.One is staff panel and the other is Control Panel. The difference between bought the panels is that the staff panel is made for managing the game.All the staff have access to it but some features are available for staffs with certain ranks.The control panel is mainly for the owner.Using the control panel the owner can edit the page names and page tutorials. He can set the game on offline mode or disable the register whenever he wants.The owner can view the logs of the staffs. This is to avoid the staffs from harassing the players.

Layout

The layout of the engine is simple.On many page jquery tabbers are used to match the layout.There is the first look of the layout

[ATTACH=CONFIG]309[/ATTACH]

Release Date

We are not sure about the release date but there are some probabilities for the engine's development to complete around May/June so the release date can be mid June

Development

We have started the development much before.It was started in mid 2010.But due to some real life issues we had to discontinue the development.Around 2-3 months back we have continued developing the engine.

Regards,

Prototype Creations

untitled.thumb.PNG.61875ce1dcef64c3edd400e0f47fd385.PNG

Edited by prototype

Haha!!!Ben i know you just suck in coding but it doesnt mean that no one can code an engine.If it was mccodes than i would have first uploaded mccodes game and than slowly slowly changed everything but you can ask bertrand that when he checked my engine most of the files were not created this means before creating the engine i dint upload mccodes but i started it from an intaller

@Alein

I stated that when i asked to hire me as a coder i am sure you asked me to show my work so i gave you user and pass and link to my engine.I am trying to say that my engine is not mccodes because if it was mccodes than i would first upload the mccodes engine and than start changing but i am sure when bertrand accessed it he found alot of pages missing which means i did not create those pages

i planned for this engine because i saw many people complaining about mccodes that it has very poor security and support.they have started making v3 instead of fixing v2

Im gonna agree this ..I did see alot of people blaberring how much mccodes suck..

So if you are going to make something btter than mccodes..Lets see what you can do?

Im looking forward to it

/me Giggles.

I don't want to see this engine when you can merely even spell.

My engine is better than mccodes and is gonna replace mccodes because it is better mccodes in all the ways

Im sorry. But here you state mccodes 3 time's in one sentence. And the last say's "because it is better mccodes in all ways"

So you stating its a better version of mccodes in all ways. Meaning that you just recoded section's of it?

Please if you want to be heard, correct your spelling or fix your spell checker.

Title -> Annouced -> Announced

Edited by HauntedDawg
forgot

Odd that every time somebody complains about typos made by somebody willing to sell something, the answer is ALWAYS: I'm in hurry. Am I the only one which clearly admit that I do errors? Odd.

Anyhow, I have to remember you Prototype, that you came out a couple of month ago with your idea of doing a new engine, and when I asked you why, the answer you gave was: because McCodes is not good. Yet honestly you fail to demonstrate that your engine will be any better. Why? Because you don't talk about the features it will offer, you don't talk about the design, you don't talk even about in what way it will be different from the current engines. Also showing us yet another similar game (or in this case just a screenshot) doesn't show much. It just show that you can do a screenshot of maybe a static page. Does that make your engine any better than McCode? No. Does that mean we should trust you in any way? No.

Sorry to show so little interest in your engine, but honestly I told you already which way you should take, you continue with your idea, fine, but then at least wait to have something to show before actually posting, or expect that people will react badly to a badly posted answer. Also, in your posts, 90% of the space is taken by your "signature" and... do not actually contain much.

If you really want to give away, share, or sell your engine, to come back with a feature list, show what will it do which differ from the current codes, in what it will be better, and show a bit of your skills. So far, I have seen none of those and you even tried to use my name as guarantee of your work when I cannot guarantee anything about your engine as I didn't saw it. Yes maybe you gave me a link to some site which was half working. Does that mean you did it? Or does that mean it's better than McCodes? No.

Finally, think that if people choose your engine over either a free one (like GL, ezRPG or others), or McCodes they need to have some advantages. With this knowledge, come back with a list of such advantages... till then please stop advertising vaporware.

am sorry for the spelling i wrote this comment in a hurry.I was going somewhere out and on top of that my brother was sitting on my head asking me to leave the pc

With comments like this no wonder no one takes you seriously...... I for one have no desire to even try it, as alain has said you have shown only a screenshot and nothing else

At least McCodes is taking the time now to be more active in there quest to salvage there reputation. Honestly i look forward to seeing what McCodes is going to put out now

Odd that every time somebody complains about typos made by somebody willing to sell something, the answer is ALWAYS: I'm in hurry. Am I the only one which clearly admit that I do errors? Odd.

Alain you ask anyone who chats with me they all know that my spellings are never correct.Because i type very fast and i miss some of the spellings.From the day you asked to mind my spellings i am trying my best to type properly

Anyhow, I have to remember you Prototype, that you came out a couple of month ago with your idea of doing a new engine, and when I asked you why, the answer you gave was: because McCodes is not good. Yet honestly you fail to demonstrate that your engine will be any better. Why? Because you don't talk about the features it will offer, you don't talk about the design, you don't talk even about in what way it will be different from the current engines. Also showing us yet another similar game (or in this case just a screenshot) doesn't show much. It just show that you can do a screenshot of maybe a static page. Does that make your engine any better than McCode? No. Does that mean we should trust you in any way? No.

That is the true reason that mccodes just suck.I am bringing out my engine and the reason i dont want to give a features list is that some people here only know how to complain.Now for example i say

A spy feature is there in fearless city.People's comment will be that "ahh this is an old idea.This idea is already used" but if you tell them that in new world you are gonna add this feature they will tell "ohh this is an awesome idea bro keep it up".Because you are an old member and helped alot of people here and i have never shared anything here or helped anyone here.

Sorry to show so little interest in your engine, but honestly I told you already which way you should take, you continue with your idea, fine, but then at least wait to have something to show before actually posting, or expect that people will react badly to a badly posted answer. Also, in your posts, 90% of the space is taken by your "signature" and... do not actually contain much.

I know you guided me and i have followed your way.The day you asked me to add new ideas.I started adding alot of things edited almost 90% of the site into a whole new idea.If i show people the demo site they will say "Ah this is pure mccodes" despite adding the new ideas when they are not at all used in mccodes i have asked alot of people about this ideas(not in mwg) they all liked it.I have shortened my profile signature.I am sorry if you had any problem with that

If you really want to give away, share, or sell your engine, to come back with a feature list, show what will it do which differ from the current codes, in what it will be better, and show a bit of your skills. So far, I have seen none of those and you even tried to use my name as guarantee of your work when I cannot guarantee anything about your engine as I didn't saw it. Yes maybe you gave me a link to some site which was half working. Does that mean you did it? Or does that mean it's better than McCodes? No.

I dint use your name as guarantee but i was just telling that you just saw my engine

Finally, think that if people choose your engine over either a free one (like GL, ezRPG or others), or McCodes they need to have some advantages. With this knowledge, come back with a list of such advantages... till then please stop advertising vaporware.

Sure i a m comming up with alot of new ideas,facilities and advantages for my engine buyers

Typing fast doesn't mean being a pig on your keyboard. Show respect to others and type correctly. You may type fast and still write correctly. Actually it's a lot more useful, as I doubt many professional mails, code or anything would be fine with pseudo sentences.

Ok, let's say I still have a major issue. You talk about an engine where I would say you are working on a game and not an engine. The difference may seems subtle but is in fact huge.

An engine is a framework, a base ground where you will be able to build games. It should be flexible (and by flexible I don't mean simply changing a couple of words) enough to accommodate many kind of games. An engine may come or not with pre-made content but the main feature of an engine is not the content delivered with it.

A game should be self contained, which means, you should be install it and be ready to accept players without having anything to do. Usually this means you loose much of the flexibility from an engine as the developer instead concentrate on a particular game type.

The advantage of a pre-made game is that for a new comer, he will have in no time a full running game. Yet all games based on this code will look and act the same. Sure you may change the layout and some texts... yet all game will share a huge common feel. Why do you think we always say "ooo... this is another McCode game".

The advantage of an engine is the flexibility it gives, and the possibility to create basically anything you want with it. Being a mafia, pirate, 2D or pure text, that's up to you. The cost of it is that as it takes a lot more effort to make a flexible engine, they usually don't come with a pre-made content and due to the target of more mature developers it doesn't have to. It will of course take more time for a developer to make a game out of an engine, but the result will be more likely unique (and therefore more appealing in my opinion).

To come back to your post, I see NOTHING which is even remotely an engine in your description. I see a mafia / gang war style game. Why? Because I see nowhere where you will offer flexibility. It will be in the best case a bit cleaner code than McCodes, ok, but it requires a lot more thinking / drawing / design / coding to have a flexible engine. And here I believe you are not there. Is that bad? no, by itself it's not bad selling a pre-made game. But then don't sell it as an engine, it's simply a game code.

We all make spelling mistakes I do all the time,and I seen the very same ones bashing him for it on here do the same, for someone who says they don't are lying.

And maybe prototype in not from an english speaking country, so this may be the reason his writing skills are not top notch. Just saying...

Don't bash someone until you know the facts. This forum has started becoming a bashing forum, for such little things, that are avoidable.

Gamble, We are not being Nazi's for grammar. I do not have a problem with grammar if the sentence is correct. But when you type like:

My engine is better than mccodes and is gonna replace mccodes because it is better mccodes in all the ways

Then he deserves to be nazied! As you can see, his grammar is perfect. But how he sentences it out. Is like another language to me.

Also, this is a programming Forum. But, if you type incorrectly a function into PHP, it doesn't help you. It also warns you, just like we do :D