MakeWebGames

[Review] [Test] Latest Creator

Sim

While training:

SELECT COUNT(item.itemID) AS ammount, item.itemValue FROM items AS item, itemsequiped AS equips WHERE equips.equipItemType='weapon' AND equips.equipCharID='23' AND item.itemID=equips.equipItemID

Exp, and health images => broken

Overall it's not too bad. Simply it's.... just like an empty McCode game. So I wonder how with such thing you could actually make something even remotely interesting. For me it could be a start point, but hardly something you can keep like that. I mean, if you think of owning a game, you need to have lot more things, and possibly to enable / disable features. Yet I fully understand why you don't want to allow editing code, however it limits what you can do. So it's like more a tech demo than anything else at this point. Don't take it badly, it's already quiet some work to reach this point, and I do actually like the idea of having the game hosted by somebody else, simply I fail to understand how such hosted game can be appealing without load more customizations or pre-made content.

A demo acc would be nice.. because if i wanne register an demo acc.. with an teleworm mailadress, i'll get no activation link in the mail.. just this:

To: [email protected]

Subject: oRPG Creator.com New Game Activation

Received: Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 7:40 AM ET (0 minutes ago)

Expires: Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 7:40 AM ET

Thanks for the kind words of advice Bertrand. Your like the 2nd person to tell e to have features enabled or disabled so once I finish having everything that's allready there working perfectly. It will be the next thing I code..

I was expecting at least on person to hammer my post but hasn't happened yet. Anyone got some features that they think would be a good idea. Let me know as I am open to ideas. Also. Content packages are not a bad idea.