MakeWebGames

Text based game partnership.

Razor42

As my last thread got deleted I have re-wrote it and followed the Template from the rules post.

Title: Soldier Warfare

Game abstract: Soldier warfare is an text based army styled game using Mccodes V2. The game is set in 2012 and the storyline is the whole world has broken into war and its your task as a trained soldier to become worlds leader and take over the world.

Unique features: Many of the ideas on the game are still being developed on but we do have some very good ideas which I wouldn't say are unique but have been developed much further than I have seen in any other game. The main aim for the game is for amazing graphics work to be incorporated into every part of the game.

Technology used: PHP,HTML,CSS & Javascript

Current development status: Template has been designed but is still to be coded. http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/mw/login.png

http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/mw/index.png (that is what the game will look like). We are still gathering ideas together so minimal coding has been done just small amounts of security work.

My own skills and tasks within the game: I cannot code and I am not a graphics designer, my tasks within the game are content writer, Project manager, advertisement manager and I also invest some money into the game.

What we are looking for: We are looking for an investor into the game who is willing to put money into it, the investment we are looking for is at least $400, also if you can code that would be great or if you are a good graphics designer that would be even better. If you are a graphics designer then it would require much less of an investment as most of the money would be going into paying for graphics work.

Current team: The current team includes Me, A personal buddy who invests money and also Joker who invests money and also does coding work for the site.

Share/Gain of the partnership: You will receive 50% ownership of the site.

If you are interested then PM me for more details.

Edited by Razor42

So is this just going to be mccode but with graphics? Im not sure if I would invest personally because yeah games should look pretty but what makes the graphic design worth more the script content. I would much rather play a crummy looking game with good features than a game that has crazy amount of visuals but you can only attack and search some streets and get beat up by a bum. Just my opinion but good luck to ya honestly.

I never said the game will have no features and amazing graphics, I said features that have amazing graphics withing the and I also stated that a lot of feautres are still being worked on and thought of, I'm not willing to post any of my features on here but if you were to PM me or add my MSN then I could talk to you more on there.

Dont tell me you payed for 200$ for that template lol!, its not catchy too simple what would make users want to play this? and the black profile box ingame does not go with the tempalte just saying if you want to get a nice game atleast get a better template something and is your slogan saying every soldier or solder lol?

Also if you are going to use alot of graphics in the game i suggest a different template why get templates made like they are for mccodes games if you understand what i mean get a template where you can add more stuff for people where the template makes the game look custom and intresting to play

Edited by modernmafiia

What we are looking for: We are looking for an investor into the game who is willing to put money into it, the investment we are looking for is at least $400, also if you can code that would be great or if you are a good graphics designer that would be even better.

Template is looking good.

But I'm not sure but wasn't that $400 a $200 before.?