MakeWebGames

cron jobs

masterdon

• 11 months later...

Hello

Im also looking for some help with cron jobs, i do not have cpanel, i am running a Ubuntu 12.04 lts server

Mccodes v1 free

i have saved the four files as showed in the installation

i went into webmin and tried to do it that way but no success

so i went it ssh

crontab -e

add all four into the file saved

which loaded them into webmin when i select it. but when i try to run now command i get errors

When trying to load the oneminute.php i get this error - Output from command php /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_minute.php 989563b0dc385b665ad9d56c7ba26308 ..

PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/ming.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0

onehour.php i get this error- Output from command php /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_hour.php 989563b0dc385b665ad9d56c7ba26308 ..

PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/ming.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<title></title>

</head>

<body>

</body>

</html>

oneday.php -Output from command php /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_day.php 989563b0dc385b665ad9d56c7ba26308 ..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<title></title>

</head>

<body>

</body>

</html>

and fivemin.php - Output from command /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php ..

/var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: 1: /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: cannot open ?php: No such file

/var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: 2: /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: /bin: Permission denied

/var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: 3: /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: MCCodes: not found

/var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: 4: /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: crons/cron_fivemins.php: not found

/var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: 5: /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_fivemins.php: Syntax error: word unexpected (expectin

I have reviewed the php files and gone over the cron multiple times and im missing something

thanks

Try this

/var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_minute.php?code=989563b0dc385b665ad9d56c7ba26308

Now will you please go to your config.php and change the code to something else otherwise someone that thinks they are funny can just sit there and run your crons all day long. And be sure to update your cron job with the correct code

Try this

/var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_minute.php?code=989563b0dc385b665ad9d56c7ba26308

Now will you please go to your config.php and change the code to something else otherwise someone that thinks they are funny can just sit there and run your crons all day long. And be sure to update your cron job with the correct code

i replaced the code and still got this error.. i dont quite understand why im getting this when the file is there

Output from command /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_minute.php?code=989563b0dc385b665ad9d56c7ba26 308 ..

/bin/sh: 1: /var/www/mccodefree-master/upload/crons/cron_minute.php?code=989563b0dc385b665ad9d56c7ba26: not found

and there is no config.php file

Edited by elitter

hmmmm...

well for 2 im getting file not found.. which makes no since what so ever i have added each folder to the file excatly so i must be doing something wrong.. could be a lack of sleep or what lol..

but it is the complete path to the file and even if i check properties of the file it shows the path in my errors up top.

and as for the deprecatied other errors make no since i dont see any errors which would be causing that and i checked the mysql.php file and all info is correct..

i know this is a silly or stupid mistake on my part lol i wish i could just figure this out. ive been working on it since saturday night trying to get it resolved..

thanks