MakeWebGames

Gamer template

Ben Nash

• 5 months later...

yes , i was knowing when he is trying to sell this for $25 because it is a good design , so why someone sell for so less ?

also you think you are very clever but you are not , if you are try to sale this free template you dont leave the website that it is posted on name you know "yourinspiration"

Edited by orb

Well that was a little stupid Ben.

Edit: Topic unlocked, until I can verify if he's allowed to sell or not, warning: Do not buy, unless you've verified whether or not Ben has the right to do so.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------
YIWMinimal.zip
Present created by Sara sara [at] mascaradesign [dot] com
Inspiration for Your Web [http://www.yourinspirationweb.com]
-------------------------------------------------- ----------

Dear user,
Thanks for downloading this file.

You can use it freely for your personal projects, modify and distribute it to your liking.
We only ask you, if you can, to quote the source from which you have taken, so as to spread the word;)

Good job,
Your Inspiration Web team
www.yourinspirationweb.com

You're also required to link (credit) to the scotch tape used within the tutorial...

Edited by Djkanna

New gamer themed template for sale!

Gamer Template

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/gamexw.jpg/

Price: $25

PSD Included

if you trying to sell free template for $25 you are wrong , he no put anywhere in this post that it is free template all he done is use the same fornt to change the texr and add 2 robot type things to the template? does this make it his to sell ? .

if you trying to sell free template for $25 you are wrong , he no put anywhere in this post that it is free template all he done is use the same fornt to change the texr and add 2 robot type things to the template? does this make it his to sell ? .

The problem is, it was a tutorial.

He could have just followed the tutorial exactly, and then yes he would have created it.

Or he could have just downloaded the psd.

Actually i had a designer who wanted me to sell this for him... I am no longer in contact with him though. I had no idea it was a free template so you can close the thread.

a deisner which couldnt make his own design and used a free template but changed some word + added 1 image . < in my opinion you are lie