MakeWebGames

Ajax Gang/Channel Chat System - $7.50

Dave

People have been experiencing issues with running this system on 2.0.5b as I made some school boy errors when I created it.

I've now updated the package and uploaded it to the McCodes marketplace. If you purchased it from somewhere else other then the marketplace please contact me directly at [email protected] to receive the update. If the system is working on your game this update serves no purpose, this doesn't contain new functionality.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

It has been awhile since i've been on here and working on a project. I see you have updated this mod since I last purchased it from the marketplace. How do I go about getting the updated version? Do I have to buy a whole new license for it?

Actually I think i purchased it from your store but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Edited by twison

It has been awhile since i've been on here and working on a project. I see you have updated this mod since I last purchased it from the marketplace. How do I go about getting the updated version? Do I have to buy a whole new license for it?

Actually I think i purchased it from your store but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

The update doesn't contain any new functionality but just adds support for 2.0.5b. If you send an email to [email protected] I'll send it over to you.

• 1 month later...
is there a quick fix on this system. my users can't scroll up to see previous messages. when you attempt it pops right back to the bottom. Also chat windows don't light up when there is a new message. I bought this mod approx 4 months ago. Thx

yea, that's annoying. no updates on this mod ? :(