MakeWebGames

[Free] Medal pack design 1 [inc. gold/silver/bronze]

Spydre452

Hey,

Below is an example - in .jpg format (at the moment) - of a medal/achievement design i came up with today.

Thinking of the community, i thought i would show you and release them for you to freely use on your game/website...

I have attached the png to allow users to freely edit the medal - they are grouped several times so you would need to ungroup all layers to change colours or anything else, using (Ctrl+Shift+G -> Fireworks).

You may add, change, delete from the free medal pack 1 - and add your icons wherever suits you :) Enjoy...

qO0TA.jpg

Thanks, comments and feedback please...

PLEASE NOTE:

A new download image is available with an equal shield (as Dave has pointed out below in the comments - this is the fixed one -> medalsmwgv.png (123.7KB)) - and as an additional apology i will create and release a number of free icons too for you to use :)

Also, as these where drawn freehand off a square shape, i had to flatten all the shield layers to slice it in half, copy/paste - flip and place. So if you would like to change any colouring please download medalsedit.png (94.9KB), change and repeat the process which has just been mentioned - i apologize for any inconvenience - although, if you PM me i will do this for you (Just send me the hex colours your wanted to which bit of the shield).

medalsmwg.jpg.95254a73b3cecedf5fcb51b804806eb1.jpg

medalsmwgv.png.86369e9155783ff8d06d9bf8cc8fbb7e.png

medaledit.png.43ba34de9f5b01d856765bb4a9b57c5a.png

Edited by Spydre452
New download image with equal background sheild...

Thanks Dave :) I honestly didn't see that, and i can assure you it wasn't rushed. Thanks for spotting that out - ill sort it out as soon as possible and thanks again :)

It's alright! annoyingly I notice small little defects in things.

Thank you, also i have attached an icons file so you can download 7 free icons:

(Once you have the file open this will make sense)

1) Farming

2) Kill Count?

3) Attack

4) Speed/Agility

5) IQ

6) Attack

7) Crimes/Looting

PLEASE NOTE:

They are all black and white and may not go with the medals given, but if you stick around i will be adding more medals and icons/reward pictures in the near future :)

icons.jpg.9e5edf2bd166bec55c4bc464777915cf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...