MakeWebGames

Mw3 or bf3 ?

ZERO

Mw3 or bf3 ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Mw3 or bf3 ?

Neither Fifa 12 all the way.

But to answer the question directly, I wouldnt be sure.

Modern warefare 3 - Made by inifity ward, but actually its not. All the members of infinity ward that made previous Modern Warefare's are over at EA, so thats just a name. Black Ops is one of the worse games out there, so if thats anything to go by its gonna be bad. Well, actually it isnt, there using the modern warefare engine, not the one found on Black Ops, so then again it could be good. In all honesty, you'll have to see how it eventually comes out.

Battlefeild - I havent played or researched.

Battlefield 3 all the way.

Got Black Ops, it was a flop but at the end of the day, its not that bad of a game really. Plus, it has dedicated servers for the PC (unlike bloody MW2).

Well, CoD peaked at MW1 I feel but who knows, they may do better this year.

Still, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was a good game and BF2 looks like a much graphically-improved version of BC2 so I think it should be good. Go watch the epic trailers if you don't believe me

BF3, I only own Bad company 1 on my preffered console which is my ps3 and I have bc2 on xbox 360, and I have cod 4, Mw2 and black ops on ps3 and I think they're bit boring. Maybe its because I'm not too good at them, but definately BF3!

Actually, fifa 12 is changing quite abit this year, with the obviose features new players, transfers, kits, teams in leagues etc. This year focus' on set pieces, and has a new impact engine for better gameplay, also having new tatical defending and attacking which makes it harder, it also has true injuries, which makes it very different