MakeWebGames

Budding Young Developers

runthis

Programmers (PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS, Javascript)

(McCodes Mods),

(PHP) (McCodes Mods),

Designers: (Flash, Graphics, CSS, PSD)

(PSD, Layouts) (Game Layouts),

(Graphic Design),

Content Writers: (Missions, Storyline)

(By Popular demand),

This thread is in keeping with this thread
[thread=39952]My list of trusted coders[/thread]
by
as in you really can't be in both.

In the above thread you are more likely to be on the list after you have gained more experience.
If you are looking for an entire game being made, a fast and quality layout for a good price or someone with probably 3 or more years of programming under their belt, head over there.
However this thread is a nice way to showcase some young designers and programmers on the way up who will probably do
quality work
for you
for free
or cheap.
So i created this thread for people who may not be getting noticed here.

If you are a programmer, coder, developer please provide links to work you have performed, or even links to threads on here where you have lent a helping hand.
If you are a designer please provide images,videos,css and other graphics either here or linked from somewhere.
After posting your documents, if accepted, you will be placed on the list with a link to your profile page here (if you would like a link to your email or website, please provide instead.)

If you post here and i look through your started threads and all posts, i can see your work.
Using
as an example you can view her started threads and see that she has provided free modifications in a professional manner without much trouble, therefore using my own investigating skills, i concluded that
could be a valuable programmer to someone.
Edited by runthis

Thanks for this, i do really believe that thread "makes the rich richer and the poor poorer".

I am working on a website at the moment, once that is up or the demo is released i will post it here straight away.

I have nobody to recommend, apart from myself of course lol.

If this thread dies, Danny696's thread will be the only list available and it would take you years to produce something he considers good.

To be on my list I have to have seen there work, and know they can be trustworthy. Nice way to try and jump on my bandwagon though -.-

LOL this is a laugh!!

You can find everything i have ever done through viewing my forum posts i am not about to post 270 links haha.

But thanks for thinking of the developers that are not mentioned.

I call myself a true developer I don't need to be on a list to acknowledge that!

People who i have helped with their game knows where I am and knows how to get a hold of me, that is all that matters. Your clients will know the trusted php/css programmers!

Edited by lucky3809

LOL this is a laugh!!

You can find everything i have ever done through viewing my forum posts i am not about to post 270 links haha.

But thanks for thinking of the developers that are not mentioned.

I call myself a true developer I don't need to be on a list to acknowledge that!

People who i have helped with their game knows where I am and knows how to get a hold of me, that is all that matters. Your clients will know the trusted php/css programmers!

Agreed. But it still helps new developers

LOL this is a laugh!!

If you had just post (view my started topics or posts than i would have followed through with some investigating but instead you took the extra time to let everyone know "im too good for your list" congrats, and yes you are.

Edit: @danny, although this thread is directly related and created because of your thread, it is an entirely different bandwagon.

@dreamcoder, no good content writers yet

No did not mean I am too good for the list.

I meant "this is a laugh", meaning this will not help developers get on that list, as for Danny already stated the deal!

And I feel I do not need to prove to him or anyone what i am capable of doing while it is shown already in recent posts, if a user has dis believes that I am untrustworthy so shall it be that, but until proven otherwise, I shall not be put into that category or any for that matter but the category of a developer on here to help when needed, as you see over 95% of my posts is in helping others freely and I have also helped many many times with their scripts from their ftp, with they're personal login. With that said I have been trustworthy in this forum. And I have mail to prove that I am, I have never once took over anyone's scripts or ftp over. Just not how I ever roll in the business. I believe in honesty, and loyalty.

I have yet peeked into danny's posts on here of the help he has offered nor have I seen any free mods given of yet, so with that said what makes him trustworthy? All I am trying to say, that just because they are good in php does not make them trustworthy, a trustworthy programmer is one in which they go into a website of a clients and do work then leave the website and login with the owner, and don't mess around, but do the job that the client pays for or asked of.

All I am trying to say, that just because they are good in php does not make them trustworthy, a trustworthy programmer is one in which they go into a website of a clients and do work then leave the website and login with the owner, and don't mess around, but do the job that the client pays for or asked of.

My beliefs exactly.

If you are a programmer, coder, developer please provide links to work you have performed, ...

Exactly what criteria are you using to determine the quality of code?

How are you proposing to objectively determine whether code is of sufficient quality to meet your exacting standards?

Are you going to be testing the code out; if so - under what environments and loads?

Why are you restricting the range of languages to PHP, HTML, CSS & JS?

The people on the list so far either someone has vouched for them with paid work (Redex). Or you can look through the threads on here for Lucky, and see she posted free mods and the people that downloaded them did not complain. The Ecko designer was added after i viewed his posts and saw he is a graphic designer.

You don't have to impress me sir, its the community

@anonymous

If i did test your code i would test 3 ways in with 3 browsers

One on a dedicated server

firefox/chrome/IE

Stats:

Apache:2.2.19

CentOS:CentOS release 5.6 (Final)

Curl:7.12.1

MySQL5.1.52

phpMyAdmin3.4.3.2

Python:2.4.3

Perl:5.8.8

PHP:5.2.17

Zend Optimizer:3.3.9

Ruby:1.8.7

Rails:2.3.11

Cpus:16

On my local machine

firefox/chrome/IE

Linux Ubuntu, apache 2, php 5, mysql 5, 2 cpus, 5gb ram.

Or on windows

firefox/chrome/IE

Windows Server 2008, apache 1337, php 5, mysql 5, 2 cpus 5gb ram

or on windows

Windows Vista, 'Wapache', 2 cpus 5gb ram.

firefox/chrome/IE

Also if you know if another language to add let me know

By all means if you have some work to display show the community on a new thread, if they like it you will probably make the list

Edited by runthis