MakeWebGames

Xfusion The scammer

Recently i was looking for someone to do a template for me for redux and he contacted me through here i paid him 250 dollars through paypal and he disappeard then i put cases on him and he came back offing me source code from mafia hustle not nowing better i took it figured it was better than nothing and i would have something to go off of....then like a dumbass i let him talk me into buying yet another source code that probably wasnt even his to sell the name of that source code is mafiamofo he wanted 250 dollars for it but i told him i didnt have that kind of money at this time and so he asked me ell how much you got and i said all i had was 100 dollars atm....he then said that would be fine and to send it over i did through paypal and when i did i sent it as a service and he told me to start a paypal case tell them i recieved virtual file and then he would send file after..i was a dumb ass and did like he said then he disappered offline and has blocked me since.I asked him how this was to work and he told me i would have a license number from him so it would be legal!!! he put the license number in the paypal disput box....his messenger contact info is [email protected] iibraham is one of his many names he sounds like he knows what he is doing and will take you for a ride...i have conversations saved from messenger and will be getting a lawyer involved to protect others from this guy running scams on anyone else.....

unfortanitly the guy is a con artist told me to start a case and then say ile was recieved and the file i got was some bull crap......Its all good iam here to protect others from his scamming i made a mistake and others should learn from it before he gets someone else

hmmm....he just showed me a word document with the entire conversation.

I believe he was scammed.....

I also have the person he is claiming that scammed him on my MSN.

iibraham messaged me not too long ago and asked how much Im selling Bushidobattle.com for.

He has already scammed people and I have him on my MSN.

Dave Maclaulay spoke with him after he sold copies of his ajax cart system and I guess let him off the hook.

Hes a 13 year old kid he says, so please beware this time.

If you need a template coded, I will code it for free if you need it.

blademaker1(at)hotmail.com - my msn.

us vice where the hell did you come from ? you need to take your ass back there and stop trying to be my english teacher...I bet that everyone has made a few mistakes in grammer!!!! including you ass wipe!!!

All I was trying to do was help you! If you can't use correct grammar who is going to take you seriously? Also, you're far too naive.

did you read my whole conversation with this peron to come up with the bull crap to say that iam to naive!!!! I trust others becasue i wouldnt scam anyone and if you read the dam conversation you would know that !!

Exactly, naive. I don't need to read it all to know this as it's pretty obvious to anyone half-intelligent. Sorry.

Edited by US Vice

like i said befor vice get lost or get a job as an english teacher since you seem to think that you are so much better than me!!! Hell you are probably buddies with the kid who scammed me you dam clown!! You have said your piece now peace out jack ass

like i said befor vice get lost or get a job as an english teacher since you seem to think that you are so much better than me!!! Hell you are probably buddies with the kid who scammed me you dam clown!! You have said your piece now peace out jack ass

Sorry, I can't. You have been scammed and I accept that, but when I offer advice you don't accept it (that's fine) but also insult me. I don't think I'm better than you, I was merely saying how important grammar is when dealing with companies such as PayPal, good grammar and writing skills gives a good/professional impression to the reader, otherwise they think you're another fool and will disregard you (eventhough they shouldn't).

Well for starters if you buy anything from anyone on this forum, you should take cautions in doing so and first research them out, if you can't find anything on the person then don't buy scripts from them it's simple really! Also it would have not hurt to ask around pretty obvious most of everyone on here knows he scams, so I am pretty sure you would get your answer ;-) lol.

Once scammed, never go back to that buyer chances are they will do it again! Just like a multi on a game!

And use common sense and dispute the action from your bank/paypal and you will get refunded back. No use of a lawyer you will pay more for a lawyer then what it's worth.

Edited by lucky3809

Sorry to hear that you have been scammed. But please do not be offensive to others on this forum - US Vice, for example. I know that you are angry, but don't take your anger out on other people.

I hope all goes well for you when you dispute against him.

-sniko

i wasnt trying to insult anyony Sniko he is telling me how bad my grammer is that is the least of my worries at this point!!! I was angry and him saying that to me set me off I didnt mean any disrespect i was just being offensive....All i wanted was work done and i trusted the wrong person now i have nothing but a drained paypal account....

i wasnt trying to insult anyony Sniko he is telling me how bad my grammer is that is the least of my worries at this point!!! I was angry and him saying that to me set me off I didnt mean any disrespect i was just being offensive....All i wanted was work done and i trusted the wrong person now i have nothing but a drained paypal account....

That's understandable, but for future reference, try not to disrespect others. Again, I hope all goes well for you in your dispute.

-sniko