MakeWebGames

A Few designs i've done in the past...

Kr3W

Peter: Well I just don't like trying to teach people how to have their own imagination

Rory:thank you and yeah photoshop

Danny:, thanks and yeh I'll sell/design anything needed

Edited by Kr3W

Not really the full story, but that is fine. Besides that, quality work with the designs. The only two I really like are the blazecopy and pittj, the rest seem to be very stylish but a mess. However, those two actually have meaning behind them.

Edited by W3Theory || Peter
Not going to start an argument

Not really the full story, but that is fine. Besides that, quality work with the designs. The only two I really like are the blazecopy and pittj, the rest seem to be very stylish but a mess. However, those two actually have meaning behind them.

Thank you very much. Yeah i have a messy style but i can do any types of styles... i just prefer the messier versions. And yeah yeah i know a while back i wasn't the nicest on that game but i have my reasons.

Thank you very much. Yeah i have a messy style but i can do any types of styles... i just prefer the messier versions. And yeah yeah i know a while back i wasn't the nicest on that game but i have my reasons.

Your work looks very promising! I'm sure the community would be interested in seeing a few examples more towards the gaming area. Such as layouts and logo's.

• 4 weeks later...