MakeWebGames

What's new?

Guest LostOne

Guest LostOne

I have been away for almost 2 years due to personal circumstances...

Some people may remember me, some may not, but anyway... what is new around here?

mdshare still around? new owners? mc code 3 finally released?

Guest LostOne

Not a lot new happening since I was away then.

I am not sure I agree with the owners of a code that is discussed here owning the forum. I suspect opinions are removed now?

Guest LostOne

Thanks for clarification on that. I guess I just seen that happen far too much before I took a break and went away.

So easy to tar everyone with the same brush, unfortunately :)

To be fair to them they have made some improvements to the engines (late but still made them), and they did not attempt to make the site purely mccodes based. OK so it's mainly mcc based anyway, but you know what I mean, they did not try to remove everything else. You can still see all the posts they claim mccraps is bad.

Anyway nice to see you back. I hope you stick around.

Guest LostOne

I don't plan on disappearing again anytime soon, but I am not sure I want to go back into programming either, so who knows how active I will be if I choose not to work around php etc again.

Thanks for the welcome back anyway :)

Guest LostOne

I do not know who this is. Pretty sure he was not around when I was though.

He around here much?

Also, they finally spent money and paid Paul Evans to secure mccodes.

Guest LostOne

When I left Zero-Effect did now know his ass from his elbow. Guess after so long even the most novice programmers pick up some skills eh? :)

Yep. I dont see lite being fixed, as others have done it, and V1 isnt used by many people so I dont see why they would..

Because it's still a paid engine. Should be fixed up or taken off the market. Lite is free... so not such a big thing.

When I left Zero-Effect did now know his ass from his elbow. Guess after so long even the most novice programmers pick up some skills eh? :)

LOL