MakeWebGames

Mascots For Sale

Kieran-R

http://bluetrendzdesigns.com/

If you were to buy these straight from there, you would pay $120+ easy... Im selling them for $45 :)

For the quality of the mascots above that's a rather steep price. Oxyden could easily provide something of greater quality for less of the price.

I'd suggest providing proof of the ownership of the mascots. People like proof these days. Good luck with the sale anyway.

Well I'm not really sure how I could 'proove' I am the owner of these, but the fact that I have both of them in super big size high quality, I think that kind of prooves it?

Anyway, I do relise that $120 is steep, but $45 certainaly is not. If you can make this quality of mascots for less than that, then I suggest you up your prices a bit :P. But yes I myself relise that $120 is a bit too steep. But as you can see Im not selling them for that price so there shouldn't be a problem with what I originally paid for them.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Kieran-R, things like understanding those rights are important before you go off re-selling things like this, seeing copies of something you assumed you were buying full rights of is very discouraging and will hurt the reputation of the distributor.

I left a thread less than 5 minutes ago, where you were basically "re-selling" simple quick-fixes to McCodes found among these very forums.

"Recently there have been several people paying 50-90.00 USD to have there site secured[...]"

"The jobs being done are simply a few quick scripts copied/pasted off of MWG and placed on your site.

I've seen some of this work first hand and was absolutely amazed at how anyone could charge for the small bit of work being done."

I don't know you, but to be honest, this doesn't show much in terms of the quality of your professionalism, all it shows is you're here to make a quick buck.

Kieran-R, things like understanding those rights are important before you go off re-selling things like this, seeing copies of something you assumed you were buying full rights of is very discouraging and will hurt the reputation of the distributor.

I left a thread less than 5 minutes ago, where you were basically "re-selling" simple quick-fixes to McCodes found among these very forums.

I don't know you, but to be honest, this doesn't show much in terms of the quality of your professionalism, all it shows is you're here to make a quick buck.

I am not sure why this really needed to be posted, he removed the mascots after he realized that he needs to check the legal rights. He isn't looking to make a quick buck but looking to make money. These are his mascots and if he doesn't think he will use them then why not sell them. Though it was unfortunate that he might of not checked the legal issues, though he corrected himself when presented with the problem. No one is try and lash at him.