• Full game, ready to be used.
    • Easy to deploy.
    • I love mafia / gangster games.
    • It's the first engine I found.
    • Because there is so many MODs for it.
    • For its community of developers.
    • For the price.
    • Because... I don't know...

Well a few years ago, it was the first engine I found after actually playing a MCCodes game.

Now I only use it if I'm paid to do so, it wouldn't be a choice if I were to create a game.

I'm still here because of people in this community, and I think others use it due to it's ease of use and it's huge diverse set of modifications available.

What Djk Said lol

Well a few years ago, it was the first engine I found after actually playing a MCCodes game.

Now I only use it if I'm paid to do so, it wouldn't be a choice if I were to create a game.

I'm still here because of people in this community, and I think others use it due to it's ease of use and it's huge diverse set of modifications available.

I see you point. But I still think you could of had option "I do not use MCcodes." Purely just to see how much of community dont use them :)

What are the main reasons why you choose McCode instead of doing all by yourself or choosing another engine? No I don't want to hear from people which do not use McCode! No I'm not interested in those which flames it either!

Well I am here for community as well, but I do not use MC.

PS. I do not have anything against MCcodes, nor am I attempting to mock/flame them :) I think MCcodes is good thing, its just that I personally do not use them, just because I want to try an create game by myself :)

Lots of us that use mccodes don't have a clue about coding / game creation when we start out. Mcc is easy to deploy, a complete package, has tons of modifications, and a support community that can/does answer noobie questions. For a clueless twit like I was, why would I look any further when all those words of warning against it were gibberish to me (yes, you guys talked WAY above my head, but it didnt stop me from making a game, despite you thinking it was dumb of me to try.). Mcc holds a special ability to mass produce several games that will make you $ if you advertise them well enough. Short dev time, money to be made, and easy to do.

Well coming from someone who has played rpg games for a few years now, and wanted to create one. mccodes was the first i found, and I'm believe i'm about to purchase it. I don't know anything about website programming yet, but it seems like a good start to me. It will atleast let me get familiar with setting things up, and getting my feet wet in the website programming world.

Dexter, having gone that rout myself once, I would suggest holding off on that purchase. When I started, I didn't know enough to make an educated decision, but I find myself Extremely limited in further development of my game running the mccodes engine. Take your time and avoid the investment of time, money, and effort into something that doesn't really fit your needs. If you want this explained in plain English, feel free to PM me, and Ill be happy to discuss my opinion with your out side this thread.

To be honest, the reason I choose it was because it was the first thing out there, but also it had what I wanted. I was an absolute newbie to code then (still am really :L) and it was easy to customize, so it was my dream come true really :L Before I joined this forum, all I heard about it was good things, but it has also helped me know a bit more about coding (and I know you shouldn't learn from McCodes, but I learnt howto fix some of the errors). So yeah, if there was another engine, what I wanted and was well known, I would have more than likely used that :L

Pretty much the sane as Dexter :)