MakeWebGames

Updated Profiles [$5.00 USD]

Kieran-R

I agree most of that can be found for free, I already had contacts, user ratings and user comments (not quotes) BUT as I stated before, I have searched for the profile signature for weeks now and have not found one that was working or that I could get to work, there was one but no way to edit the signature, I dont see why this is an issue considering there are a ton of mods not worth buying being sold here, I can get use from this as I'm sure others can too, and already have it installed and working great. If its worth $5 to me then its worth the sale period. I really dont understand why a $5 mod is getting such negative feedback. Like i said $5 is worth me ending my search, it works and works well.

Glad your please with the mod :)

• 10 months later...

Sorry you may have misunderstood what i said (happens alot these days).

YOU took a screenshot of YOUR website with YOUR mod installed on it, SO where the hell is YOUR site? Download it back...

ALTERNATIVELY: if you was using local server you would of emailed the attached mod to people check the sent box... or ask a customer for it back

Seriously what happened to MWG community shall i spoon feed you too?

YOU took a screenshot of YOUR website with YOUR mod installed on it, SO where the hell is YOUR site? Download it back...

ALTERNATIVELY: if you was using local server you would of emailed the attached mod to people check the sent box... or ask a customer for it back

Sorry you may have misunderstood what has been said (happens alot to YOU all the time)

Pretty easy, actually. New computer + no backup transfer = lost data (unless you keep your old computers, which I dont).

Pfft I dont see why I shall explain myself to a troll such as yourself. But I will anyway.

If you goto that link where the demo is, (also where the screenshots were taken), its quite clear that the site no longer exists. So what you want me to do? Email my hosting company from like 2 years ago and see if they have still got a backup of my site from then? That should work...

Ive said it many times, I no longer have this mod. So stop trolling my thread and get back under your rock.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...