MakeWebGames

Updated Profiles [$5.00 USD]

Kieran-R

This is an updated users profiles which works on MCCodes V.1, and MCCodes V.2. This modifications is a replacement for the original MCCodes users profiles, and includes many more features rather than just a new profile layout.

Some of the features are as follows:

New Profiles Look

Player Quotes

Ratings (AJAX/jQuery)

Contacts List

Player Signature

BB Code Profile Signatures (IMG tag secure!)

Fully Secure

Clean, Easy to read Code (PHP/MySQL/JavaScript)

This modification includes instructions, folder of files, 4 main files, and 2 file edits. It also contains 2 new MySQL tables, and 2 new users table fields. In total, there is around 600+ line of PHP/MySQL/JavaScript in the files.

Demo: http://mods.bbgnetwork.net/MCCodes-V.2/

Demo User: demo

Demo Pass: demo

Screenshots:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69[/ATTACH]

If you would like to purchase this modification, then please send $5.00 USD to [email protected] via PayPal. Also include which email you would like the modification files sent to. I will almost certainly have sent you the modification within 24 hours of when you purchase it. You will receive full support, and free updates for 1 year after you buy this modification.

Thank You!

screen1.png.8c6e3df26140d48b350cd2d793c6b8e2.png

screen2.png.fa4a5d71d03f96784ee5886671c78515.png

screen3.png.2494a8c5c72fa78ffe06a2df460f82fc.png

screen4.png.632296bbd802f28a82512d153a5c809a.png

I also don't see why you need easy to read code? :S

It helps when adding your own mods to the... mod?

Why don't we get free updates forever?[

nothing is supported forever, people just forget about it. It's normally better to have a set amount of time.

How exactly did you secure the image tag?

I'm not a big fan of the layout, but the features look good, especially for 5 bucks..

Why don't we get free updates forever?

How exactly did you secure the image tag?

The mod uses NBBC BB Code library. Which Ive tested, and the tag is secure.

If you want, I can give you a specially made copy of the modification which does everything in the one very line! Just kidding lol... Wouldn't you rather a nice, readable code rather than a messy one? It would make it a lot more easy to edit, and add to.

Why don't we get free updates forever?

Well tbh, I don't want someone emailing me in 5 years time asking for support for the mod. But as long as I make updates for the mod, then they will be sent to all people who purchased the mod. No matter the time.

• 1 month later...
Yeah I read the list. Its still not worth paying for more fool the buyer.

How can you say that? LOL. It's $5 for more than 600 lines of code which include AJAX, Js, PHP, and MySQL. There is two mods themselves in this - contact lists, and profiles. Most of the other mods which go for $5 have not got half the amount of complexity and features as this mod... Ive seen plenty of mods for $5 which would take 10 minutes to code.

Sorry but I have searched high and low for a viewuser with a signature and sure, found several...but did I find one that worked? Nope, its worth 5 bucks to me to stop searching for one. I have only found 1 that actually worked, and even that one had no preferences functions to edit your signature, of course if I knew how to code I could prolly have put that part in myself, but as I have only been coding for a month or so I do not have the skills needed to complete that task, anyway thanks Kieran.

One thing though Kieran, there were only 2 gif images and 3 main files not 4, no instructions, no edits, no MySQL tables or fields whatsoever.

Edit: Very quick response on getting the right files, thanks again Kieran =]

Edited by Smokey

Sorry but I have searched high and low for a viewuser with a signature and sure, found several...but did I find one that worked? Nope, its worth 5 bucks to me to stop searching for one. I have only found 1 that actually worked, and even that one had no preferences functions to edit your signature, of course if I knew how to code I could prolly have put that part in myself, but as I have only been coding for a month or so I do not have the skills needed to complete that task, anyway thanks Kieran.

One thing though Kieran, there were only 2 gif images and 3 main files not 4, no instructions, no edits, no SQL whatsoever.

I think I sent you the wrong file. Ill email you when I find the correct one as I defintelly made instructions, SQL's ect. Ill get to you soon.

I would like to add:

If you are a 'respected member' of MWG, and have a decent programming and MCCodes knowledge, I would happily send you a free copy so that you could do a small review on the modification. I just want to proove that this IS NOT just a simple 'tweak', and is most certainly worth $5.

New Profiles Look

Player Quotes

Ratings (AJAX/jQuery)

Contacts List

Player Signature

BB Code Profile Signatures (IMG tag secure!)

Fully Secure

Clean, Easy to read Code (PHP/MySQL/JavaScript)

Ok, Player quotes are a free mod on here, so rating, its ~10 lines of js, nothing special, Contacts, not sure why you would want that on there, sig is again a free mod on here, the bbc, plenty of free ones out there, aswell as a fee one on here, secured aswell, fully secure, viewuser doesnt have many exploits, two at the most, easy to read code, McCods has really bad code, doesnt make it any different.. Overall, your paying for different html, ~10 lines of js, and afew free mods installed.

Overall, not worth $5, mabey $1 or $2

I'm not a big fan of the layout, but the features look good, especially for 5 bucks..

changed you're turn from when this was posted?

Sorry but how can you call it a mod? tweak perhaps but mod?

Modification... “. A change made.“ I don't really understand this post?

To be honest it's not up to other people what someone sells their work for. You can give an opinion sure, but please don't turn this into spam.

I agree most of that can be found for free, I already had contacts, user ratings and user comments (not quotes) BUT as I stated before, I have searched for the profile signature for weeks now and have not found one that was working or that I could get to work, there was one but no way to edit the signature, I dont see why this is an issue considering there are a ton of mods not worth buying being sold here, I can get use from this as I'm sure others can too, and already have it installed and working great. If its worth $5 to me then its worth the sale period. I really dont understand why a $5 mod is getting such negative feedback. Like i said $5 is worth me ending my search, it works and works well.