MakeWebGames

BBG Engine v1.0 Start your own Browser MMORPG

SORPG LLC

BBG Engine v1.0

Our new engine allow developers to create games intended for a large multiplayer audience. BBG Engine are designed to reduce development time which gives game owners more time to focus on expanding other areas for their proposed game. These include marketing, graphic designing and development of unique features.

BBG Engine provides game source engines and modifications to those engines for RPG games. We also provide custom built game engines to clients requirements.

Things you will be getting

One copy of the BBG Engine v1.0 files.

One MySQL database structure of the files.

Full instruction manual on how to install your source codes.

We do NOT take responsibility if your source codes are hacked in any ways.

You are responsible for whatever happens on your site.

Support: A support period of 30 days is offered.

Demo link BBG Engine v1.0

If you have any questions regarding the BBG Engine v1.0 you can contact us using the contact form right here or post your questions here.

Best Regards,

SORPG

Hey,

I logged into the engine, there is no guide telling me what I'm trying to achieve? Really need some form of tutorial. After clicking around I noticed the presentation of the various modules you have isn't very... professional. For instance the "My Hut" link looks very mish-mashy and there is no consistency with any of the other pages. You should really try and make all your pages look similar to make the user feel like they're still in the same game, obviously this is just a styling issue.

Also, the menu you're using is from some program I seem to remember? If it's not I apologies but surely you wouldn't have re-sale rights on the menu? You should check it out just in case!

I do however like where you're going with the engine, the resource idea is frankly beautiful and something I've wanted to do within a game for a long time! Good luck!

BBG Engine v1.0

Our new engine allow developers to create games intended for a large multiplayer audience. BBG Engine are designed to reduce development time which gives game owners more time to focus on expanding other areas for their proposed game. These include marketing, graphic designing and development of unique features.

BBG Engine provides game source engines and modifications to those engines for RPG games. We also provide custom built game engines to clients requirements.

Things you will be getting

One copy of the BBG Engine v1.0 files.

One MySQL database structure of the files.

Full instruction manual on how to install your source codes.

We do NOT take responsibility if your source codes are hacked in any ways.

You are responsible for whatever happens on your site.

Support: A support period of 30 days is offered.

Demo link BBG Engine v1.0

If you have any questions regarding the BBG Engine v1.0 you can contact us using the contact form right here or post your questions here.

Best Regards,

SORPG

Something seemed wrong about your post so I thought on it, and a lot of it sounds exactly like mccodes sales pitch (on their site...)

1st paragraph of - http://mccodes.com/

“Things you will be getting “

from http://mccodes.com/viewengine.php?id=3

“Important things “

on your site also looks work for word like something on mcc's

Sorry but it looks word for word found it a little strange...

The engine itself does not look to bad, however some quick questions -

Does it use a template system?

Class file?

Well documented?

Can we see other examples of your work?

Any version(s) of php it won't work on? e.g. if it's designed for 5.1 then 5.3 may cause errors.

• 3 years later...

As the owner to BBGEngine.com we have launched a brand new engine which has nothing to do with the past owners. Brand new owners, brand new engine. 100% free. Come check us out. We have built a real time massive multiplayer hex engine browser based no flash.

As the owner to BBGEngine.com we have launched a brand new engine which has nothing to do with the past owners. Brand new owners, brand new engine. 100% free. Come check us out. We have built a real time massive multiplayer hex engine browser based no flash.

I don't see any download?

The engine is not downloadable. It is a browser based engine and we are currently in beta looking for people to test it. We might eventually open up an api to the public but currently we are just doing testing. Thanks

3 years later and just testing?

He has stated he is a new owner.... Plus, sometime things get in the way of developing a game....

When I purchased the domain name BBGEngine.com I was not aware some else had owned it before me until I did some SEO and started checking search engines. So I am guessing that the person before let the domain go and I bought it. I have been developing on this particular engine for about 3 weeks while working a full time job. So I hope everyone joys and I have big plans. I am in no way connected to the previous owners.

Edit: Do feel free to ask any questions.

Edited by bbgengine

You should probably make a new thread then, because this one is advertising that you can download an engine. Yours is just simply a game with a map editor

I can make a new thread as well I just wanted to make sure people knew when they saw this thread that its a brand new site, new owner, and has nothing to do with the original post.

Yea please check it out and let me know what you think. It is very very basic right now but working on new features. That is why it is in beta. I would almost just say alpha but it is playable just only a few options. We are just wanting to see how the core of the engine runs and see how it scales as we add users and features. We have big plans and a lot more features and ideas to come. Check out ideas on engine page under The future is out there.

Thanks for all the support and please give us feed back. We want to make this awesome for everyone.