MakeWebGames

My first Minecraft Commentary

Redeye

Hey guys,

I am not sure if you lot have played Minecraft (or are Gamers at all for that matter), but it is a really cool and fun, unique game for the PC.

Me and a group of mates are now making commentaries for it and I would like some feedback on the one I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U_e9fTbFNE

Tell me what you think (apart from me being a bit quiet, I need to sort that :P)

Thanks,

Redeye

P.S. This isn't supposed to be advertising, but if it is deemed so. Sorry xD

Edited by Redeye

Hey Djkanna,

I have found that to be a bit wasteful myself. The reason being is that you can find a cave easily and find coal and iron quickly (as I did within 2/3 minutes of generating the map).

I do play on an awesome server in MC called Ardacraft (though it is whitelist only), I will talk to the Server Admins about getting a whitelist application setup in place and get back to you on that one.

I did make a video about the Server already

Though this is Jan 2011 so the spawn has changed and some more epic buildings have been made (please note, this is a natural server so all resources were dug/found and the only mods we use are anti-creeper damage and Portals - uses loads of iron and allows fast transport to other portals).

However, the server is a community so we all help each other out and all.

-Redeye

Hey Djkanna,

I have found that to be a bit wasteful myself. The reason being is that you can find a cave easily and find coal and iron quickly (as I did within 2/3 minutes of generating the map).

I do play on an awesome server in MC called Ardacraft (though it is whitelist only), I will talk to the Server Admins about getting a whitelist application setup in place and get back to you on that one.

I did make a video about the Server already

Though this is Jan 2011 so the spawn has changed and some more epic buildings have been made (please note, this is a natural server so all resources were dug/found and the only mods we use are anti-creeper damage and Portals - uses loads of iron and allows fast transport to other portals).

However, the server is a community so we all help each other out and all.

-Redeye

This is true, yet I've spawned in the middle of an island with no other land in site, digging down is the only option there, yet you don't want to meet face to face with a creeper on your first day if you know what I mean, so knowing you can create coal (which is a valuable resource) with just wood, is helpful :P

I should say I rarely play online as good servers are hard to come by.