MakeWebGames

What does everyone think of the index page i just made?

kaine-

i put the blood on last i didnt think lol and will do il make it darker but i cant show my propa designs because the files are to big :(

If the background is meant to be black make the background layer black to, simple solution!

and what are you using to create the image? I'm guessing something like Photoshop/Gimp from the blood brushes.

Blood isn't actually perfectly red, try using a darker shade of red whenever using blood! Also why is the blood the layer on top of all the content? Doesn't look right.

Blood is also blue, but that doesn't look as good.

Oh and blood is generally bright red, why the chuff has this now just turned into a biology discussion... O_o

tha

It looks good on the web site but i would probably change the font as i feel it makes it hard to read.

But good job! :thumbsup:

thanks any idea which font to use instead? Also when you log into the website do you know how to add pictures for the background?

Font need to be changed or maybe thicker and different color maybe have it outlined in another color, also need to be brought forward in front of the blood,the blood is ok but should darken it...As for the background change it to another color besides white, maybe an earth tone color...

But not bad .