MakeWebGames

Apples are not know by their smartness

a_bertrand

Right? Fruits are not smart normally, as only those eating them can be. But yet the super duper stupidity of one of those is simply incredible. After trying to sue everyone using the Apple name (for whatever market it is) they want also to trademark the App Store name... Yea sure "Application Store" is indeed something nobody beside apple could have think before... Odd but I still have a very hard time to accept such kind of politic which Microsoft tried some long time ago and lucky us stopped in the mean while (or at least they changed quiet a lot), yet the little boys with their fruits want to take the lead.

If you want to read the reason of my rant:

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Apple-App-Store-Amazon-App-Store-Lawsuit-Trademark,news-10560.html

Apple became the new microsoft :P

I dislike apple too, their policies on nearly everything are completely focused on monopolizing their businesses.

I mean, they don't allow flash on iOS because flash is 'closed source'. Really? Have they looked at any of their own products yet? :P

Just one example of how apple is stupid, and there are so many more.

• 7 months later...
I honestly dislike Apple with a passion, I hate for what their company stands for and how majority of their employee acts. I hope to god one day it will come back to bite them. Same thing with AT&T now limiting the use of internet to their customers. Now they are controlling the web? It's redonk

What does apple stand for? If you were one of these apple employees would you really act any different?

if they keep doing well then nothing will bite them,it looks like apple keeps improving. With At&t are you talking about there limited data plans? Why get get upset at apple,if you do not like them then why pay attention to them?

For me i do not have any of apple products now or in the past.Right now I have smart phone called Samsung Moment with android os and 800 mhz processor.