MakeWebGames

Companies [$30]

BreakingLight

This is one i have put a lot of hard work into getting it just right and even.

This allows users the ability to create a company in the game. This is nothing like the businesses mod floating around. This mod goes in detail. It gives the admin the option to create different types of companies. The default three are Car Lot, Grocery Store, and Welding Shop. More can be added very easily.

This mod comes with:

-Ability to integrate more types of companies easily.

-Company applications

-Upgradable storage system. (Company owners have to pay to have more space to store product)

-Upgradable Staff system. (Company owners have to pay to have more space to hire more people)

-Importing Logs and Selling Logs (keep a track of what your imports.exports are for your company

-Changing prices in product. (Price changes differ so you can maybe score a deal on what you pay for the product or may have to pay way more that you expect)

-Stats for companies.(At the end of the day the system selects one company, of each type, to buy product from. This company is selected by cleanliness and productivity(total amount of users labour in company).

-Company logo. (Company Owners can change the logo to meet their needs.) NOTE: This does come with a default company logo image.

-Company Slogan. (Make a slogan for your company so people can remember you)

This mod works entirely on balance. The users have to decide for themselves if its a good idea to open a company such as a car lot. If there are 20 different car lot companies then the market will be hard while if there is only 2 Grocery Stores the market should be pretty easy.

This gives users a new section of the game to explore and adapt to.

This mod is priced $30.00 and it comes with free updates and bug fixes. I plan to do a lot with this mod by adding new features for companies to do.

I am selling a limit of 9 copies of this mod.

Sells will be based on a first come first serve basis.

Paypal: [email protected]

Thanks any questions feel free to ask!

companies.jpg

Sounds like an interesting mod how ever $30 in my opinion is a little much. After seeing your "The Wall" mod in the free section and the security issues it had I question weather this mod is secure. I'm not disrespecting your mod in any way as i think this is a pretty good idea, i'm questioning the security.

Learn from your mistakes. I fixed all the security issues =). And that mod was free this one isnt i put more time in it.

Put up a demo or allow a well known member of this community check out the security and get it verified. Will help sales greatly!

Ill set up a demo now. And i search for security fixes as i use this script on my game so as i get updates for it and fixes it is sent to the people who have purchased it. and $30 is not much compared to what others i have seen charge for a mod of this kind. Plus this comes with updates and fixes. As in any update i do to the companies section it is sent to the purchasers email address on file.