MakeWebGames

W3Theory to MWG

W3Theory || Peter

Hello MakeWebGame community,

We at W3 Theory wanted to give something back to the community, with alot of the members being hosted by us and alot of members referral other clients to us. We wanted to share something to show our gratitude for all the help. So, we tried to come up with ideas and one was a template, however with all the clients lined up it was hard to actually make a template in a timely manner. So, instead of trying to sell those 7 mascots on the market, we at w3theory, decided to give them up to the community to have and share. I know it is a small gesture, but we thought we needed to give something back.

These files include 3 gangster mascots that are by themselves and one group mafia family that are not easily separable but still doable.

Rules in using these mascots:

• You can not sell them out. If you are caught trying to sell them, we will make you pay what you earned from the mascots to us.
  • These mascots are under the Attribution-ShareAlike CC BY-SA

File located at: http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/Mascots.zip

Thank you once again and have a nice day,

W3 Theory

Wow Dave are you joking?

If so shouldn't Peter have asked?

As Peter stated he owns rights to the purchased Mascots and is able to do whatever he wishes with them. He also never stated he created them I just thought I'd help remove any confusion of the creator.