MakeWebGames

Template coder needed.

danger boy

If you host with W3Theory you can get a 15% discount for any added services such as this

So for there smallest package your looking at $36 for the year

then if peter was to charge around $50 which I think he does your looking at around $38

So for $75 your looking at a years worth of hosting AND your template coded (if he charged $50)

And as I know your from the UK == 75.00 USD = 48.5909 GBP

A better yet solution if you ask me

Defintely wouldn't suggest Dave... I was waiting for him to code me a template once, he said he was busy, and continued to say it would get done next week... After over 1 and 1/2 month waiting, I asked for refund...

I suggest you contact W3 Theory - Peter. He does sown quality cut/slicing/coding at a very cheap price. Never had any experiences with Dayo though.

Mabe you should also try Haunted Dawg? I'm sure he had a thread on here once about cutting/HTML for $20?

Sorry that I wasn't able to be in range of your budget for the work you required. I mainly focus on my own personal projects leaving little time for others work so I generally charge higher then most others.

I hope you can find someone who can provide a decent quality of finish.