MakeWebGames

sercuity for a game [MCC V2]

morgan1122

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for McCodes, its not that hard. And for people who are more experinced, such as Equiniox, DjKanna, it is.

For yourself, i suggest learning the basics, of PHP, before even attempting any security, (I think youve seen what the moneys like, and wanted some of it...)

Securing isn't easy at all, maybe Equinox will agree I don't know but it's not that easy to secure a possible exploit before the exploit is known.

We go with what we've learnt from past experience we also research into it a lot and work out whats suitable for that specific situation, just that sometimes it's impossible to do so until it's to late sort to speak.

The basic things of course are easy once you've learnt how to do it and where and what to do it to, but after all that you're really flying blind.

Actually no it's not difficult at all to secure php pages. Learning php, assuming you learn right, will allow you to create secure sites anyway. If you're looking to secure mccodes it's not to difficult either assuming you're willing to put the time in. I do admit you're not going to learn in a day, but then again if you never learn you will always have to pay to get your site fixed up. In the long run it's much better for you, and people on here are usually willing to help with an error from time to time.

Ive said this from day one learn to hack your script first then you'll understand how to secure it.

How can yu secure something that you dont even know how it was hacked in the first place

Its ok you guys saying you'll do it for $150 - $200 that doesnt help anyone. Especially the End user whos game your securing...

once i made a a game...

and after few days a hacker ..hacked the game first ..and did something ....after he hacked the cpanel...how can he do that?

Id there something where we can secure Cpanel?

He never hacked Cpanel, Probably took a good guess at your pw..

Use the pw generator and they've got no choice really.

Its ok you guys saying you'll do it for $150 - $200 that doesnt help anyone. Especially the End user whos game your securing...
Actually your quite wrong in my opinion, It will help everyone including our selfs

How will it help us?

We will have a paid job to do. And most of us enjoy developing anyhow so it's a plus if you can earn money doing something you enjoy.

How will it help them?

• They'll have a secure game to work with
  • They'll be able to look at the coding we have done and learn generally off that
  • They will be able to advertise everywhere knowing that there site is secure (Notice I said there site not server)

How will it help there users?

• They'll be confident there details such as IP/Email/such is being kept private.
  • They'll know there time wont be wasted

Thats just my opinion though

How canhe hack?wats pw?

He deleted all the files in cpanl..Public html....how can he do that..i have got a script to be added in globals.php...my friend said that..if i add that code in globals.php the hacker wont be able to edit any variables or anything as globals.php is included in every page of the game....Im not sure if the code is true...Please mail me someone if u can help me know it is true

• 2 weeks later...