MakeWebGames

$5 Full Pet Mod! | Screenshots Added

devonbnice

Hey everyone, Over time I've noticed people how much people like and love the pet modification and always seams to be in demand.

I had some time, and figured i would code one and sell it cheap.

So basically, When you first start you will have to choose from 1 of 5 dogs, each having their own unique starting stats.

After that you will be brought the main screen where everything is available to you.

Mod Includes:

- Pet name

- Pet health

- Pet energy

- Pet happy

- Pet strength

- Pet speed

- Pet intellegence

Each of these stats have your their own personal role in the whole script.

Features:

- Train Animal

- Play With

- Upgrades

- Feed

- Heal

- Fight

You can train your dogs strength, speed, and intel exchange for the dogs energy and happy.

You can play with the dog in exchange for some of your energy.

You can buy upgrades for the dog to increase its max happy and energy.

Feeding the dog will give it a passive increase in energy. for cash

healing the dog will bring its health back to 100% for cash

Fighting the dog and placing wagers against it will earn you money.

Be careful if the dogs health reaches 0% it will die and all your time spent will the dog will be gone and you will have to restart.

There are 4 different dogs, your dog can fight, each of them having there won preset stats.

Recap:

- The main objective of this script is give the players something else to do, and train an animal and when they think its strong enough they can fight it and make money.

Requirements:

To run this script all you will need is one PHP file, and a few sql updates to the users table.

If you have any further question please post below or leave me a message,

If you are interested in buying this script please mail, and i can give you a tour of a the script and give a feel for it, to see if you would like to have it or not.

Thank you,

Devon Nice.

SCREENSHOTS

m05yv8xd2c6r0vpmm3g.jpg

741ndz8r3hkydf5u5w.jpg

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/e4tcm8tgvqpn9vd818.jpg

4bk6olzmksl60t0z7kyh.jpg

xs341v4m5tfh4c5fxlr.jpg

lkkne4fcnbe4nh0p0hat.jpg

2m4s6sthbmpnuqg7p78r.jpg

2o70k178yhvy7vbxgi5n.jpg

c6u5sgdv1rbnbzxapyn.jpg

ck1qspzdlrrc43xo2qo0.jpg

Ouch!

Requirements:

To run this script all you will need is one PHP file, and a few sql updates to the users table.

Can i ask how many more SQL's you are asking users to add on to the already over stretched (IMO) user table, Would it be possible for you to create a separate table for all the pets stats to be held in, I feel that allows for the mod to be expanded on a bit more by others without having to put yet more strain on the user table.

You know what would be a great addition to this mod. have a stats table for the pets, similar to the userstats, have different pet stats, eg. speed, bitepower and whatever you can think of to suit your game...and sent requests to other users where they can accept and battle their pet with you. Also a betting system would be great addition to this, and keep the users busy with multi stats training.

Mabye the pet could also level due to his stats ect...

I've already planned out how to make a system like this but just need the free time to code it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...