MakeWebGames

My little (and fully coded) layout.

SiMka

Hello,

Just wanted to share my game layout for you! Not-give share, but just for showoff and for your comments.

So, here it is. Let me know what to you think and what may be different for your opinion.

Thanks.

SCR /blurred out the logo as for some reasons!:

scrs.jpg

• 1 month later...

It looks very clean and very well styled. The mailbox page you are showing is very well done and quite user friendly.

However, what is the theme of your website? The design is very similar to that of a personal portfolio or blog. It doesn't really capture any theme at all. You might want to think about incorporating some visual elements that relate to the theme of your game. Also there is quite a bit of whitespace at the top. For a player on a laptop or mobile device, they will have to scroll a bit more than necessary just to get at your main content. I might try to utilize the top of the interface a bit better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Doubtful isnt it Zan. Did you not read the posts where this has been seen before. The smudge was obviously a poor attempt to hide something that would give it away in no way would a screenshot smudge the logo thats just an insult to everyones intelligence.

Not his work. Hence why the OP never came back on the thread.