MakeWebGames

wierd problem

corruptcity || skalman

hi ive got a wierd problem with this function but the problem did happen straigt after i coded it it wasnt til after i added a few more function to the whole script that it started giving me this problem and the problem is that it shows double the records from the db i.e if you had 2 records in the table t would show 4 when you run the code and 2 would have the same ID as would the other 2

ive gone thru it and i cant seem to find anythink wrong with it but here it is

Hm..

I don't think all that DB Query crap is needed. Might want to use something like this. :)

$mags = $db->query("SELECT `itmname` , `pa_rounds_left` , `pa_rounds` , `pm_id` , `itmid`  
                   FROM `players_mags` 
                   LEFT JOIN `items` ON `itmid` = `pm_itmid` // Can ==(Equals) be used on Querys, and still be valid?
                   LEFT JOIN `players_ammo` ON `pm_itmid` = `pa_itmid`    
                   WHERE `pm_userid` = ".$ir['userid']." AND `pm_itmid` = ".abs(@inval($_GET['WID']));

I don't think all the query is needed like that. But anyway, should still work. :)

Your echo'ing the text inside a function? Surely return would be a better option then echo the whole function out?

Or you could return the data as an array then "foreach" it where you wan't it to show?

Hm..

I don't think all that DB Query crap is needed. Might want to use something like this. :)

$mags = $db->query("SELECT `itmname` , `pa_rounds_left` , `pa_rounds` , `pm_id` , `itmid`  
                   FROM `players_mags` 
                   LEFT JOIN `items` ON `itmid` = `pm_itmid` // Can ==(Equals) be used on Querys, and still be valid?
                   LEFT JOIN `players_ammo` ON `pm_itmid` = `pa_itmid`    
                   WHERE `pm_userid` = ".$ir['userid']." AND `pm_itmid` = ".abs(@intbal($_GET['WID']));

I don't think all the query is needed like that. But anyway, should still work. :)

= is equals to, doesn't mean assign like it does in PHP.