MakeWebGames

GanjaFreak/IR00TZ/Detective Rootz

Joshua

Right, So someone else attacked your computer and just felt like attacking my account.

Mk.

And the entire back-up of my game that you claimed was "your game" but the databases were just similar, in whence you resumed to selling modifications and claiming them as your own?

Not to mention the pm i just received from you all but admitting to the above? lol

Lol.

So on this site when someone hacks or something you start to flame him and get rid of him because you do not like him.

Nice, very mature.

Note*Never said if I did or didn't hack your game in that thing.

Let me do this if I am doing it correctly.

Hacker skid that most likely knows about mccodes hacks my computer. See's a cpanel open, looks, *oh lookky a script, steals it.* it's just commen sense even a adult that does not know anything about it would still take a look to see what the heck it is.

The kid that I am refering to is now 13, yes I did get owned by a 12 year old at the time but he codes a brilliant a** scripts in python and C++.

So I was outsmarted. I admit to that.

I did do a backup and I did put it on a flash drive. While I was copying it he must of slipped a backdoor onto my router or usb because as I reformatted and after it I told you long time ago on msn that I was reformatting because of this.

I did, plugged in the usb and connected to the internet started having problems again.

Now I keep a extra HDD and a external HDD outside my computer, not worried about it anymore.

Anything that goes on there, can not be ran/effect me. So it's good.

But back to the main drift, a kid that knows mccodes that probably hacks and steals stuff like decio or worser then yeah they know what the file names are and can telll mccodes in a heart beat will see it and start to copy/mess it up.

No you said word for word

Lol.

So on this site when someone hacks or something you start to flame him and get rid of him because you do not like him.

Nice, very mature.

Which tells me, You admit to being a hacker and when someone calls you on it they are immature.

Quite the opposite considering it's usually the hackers......er..that's to fine a word......crackers/exploiters tend to be the immature ones ;)

Edit: You've also failed to mention the re-sale of the mod on McCaddons that you had from I-D which you ended up claiming it was something you "coded" when you and I both know that unless something drastic has changed, you cannot program a lick.

Right, So someone else attacked your computer and just felt like attacking my account.

Mk.

And the entire back-up of my game that you claimed was "your game" but the databases were just similar, in whence you resumed to selling modifications and claiming them as your own?

Not to mention the pm i just received from you all but admitting to the above? lol

Lol.

Nice, very mature.

Bottom Line for me is: You've already burned me and it won't happen again. Other people can make up there own mind of you based on your word and my testimonials. It's there choice, I just want to give them all the information to make a proper decision.

I could go through my home computer and spend countless hours digging up all the dirt that everyone knows about you, but why bother, most already know it. You came here and instead of trying to redeem yourself(which is usually what people wanting a second chance do), you come with your hands out looking for something free all the while trying to disclose who you really were because you knew the word about you would get out and you'd have to crawl back to wherever it is you came from.

I know it's only a matter of time before i see another post about how you conned someone then that will finalize what I've said here and others already know, so until then, this is my warning to all.

As for "child", I find it funny being that you are...what? 18? 19? I'm 30 this october, so if you're going to get all upset and start throwing out minuscule insults at least grab some better ones, heck, I'll pm you a list of what some people think of me and you can pick and choose from those.

Fine. I do not need nor do you need to work with me again.

Does not bother me one bit, you can live in the past but that will get you no where. Never does, even with anyone.

I've moved on from my childish ways, believe it. Don't believe it, which ever you choose.

True most people know about the old me, they can judge me to. And I didn't come here for a second chance, I came here because it was one of the top boards to come to about text based games, so I came here.

I could of went to other places but I didn't. And I figured you or some staff member would make a thread about me, I was actually waiting for it.

"A leopard cannot change its spots" springs to mind.

You're trying to cover up your tracks, none of this stops the fact that you used to do it, you used to hack sites and act a twat. So I'm going to agree with this thread.

True. But see how I've done it in the past, I do not have no file on anything no usb no HDD no nothing about mccodes.

All the hacks, codes, mods, scripts and all that have been whipped away. I started fresh with everything.

My attitude and money making ways aren't even no where near the same.

I went from being a no good dirty little blackhat kid to a rather active in most forum communitys white hat helper.

Look up the difference in blackhat/white hat if you must.

No you said word for word

Lol.

Nice, very mature.

Which tells me, You admit to being a hacker and when someone calls you on it they are immature.

Quite the opposite considering it's usually the hackers......er..that's to fine a word......crackers/exploiters tend to be the immature ones ;)

Edit: You've also failed to mention the re-sale of the mod on McCaddons that you had from I-D which you ended up claiming it was something you "coded" when you and I both know that unless something drastic has changed, you cannot program a lick.

I was calling the immature part the part where as soon as I joined he aimed to get rid of me and flame me.

A wise man once said

Know your history because it's most likely to repeat itself

That's not "dwelling" that's knowledge and knowledge is power.

True. Never said that history isn't power either.

So, dude. This thread is pretty much pointless now. We've both said and Djkanna has said what ya'll/I needed to say.

So...what we waiting on new people? Okay I see Crimgame coming here as well. Maybe Magictallguy. But really, I do not care. Shits happened, it's in the past.

Never said you have to forget the past you get no where living in the past. I've moved on, achieved greater IN real life success. Achieved more online than I ever could *IF I didn't move on.

So, yeah.

I do not even mess with websites other than forums but this game I thought would be a great idea and it's going to be.

You don't mess with sites "other" than forums?..

Not really. No.

I play 2 MMORPG games that I've very successful at. I play another self made script called torn.com which I'm level 20+ at.

Um, other than that no. I do not play games very much. I play Kuma games which is a game engine that has other games on it. Google it.

*edity. Hotmail.com, 4chan.org, myspace, facebook, my router page, watch-weeds.com that's about my bookmarked sites that are visited at least once a day if not more.

I have about a 1k list of sites that I check in weekly at.

The Spirit was according to me pointing at the "other than" part.

Didnt you just say up there that you still hack forums?

You need to learn to read.

No, I did not say I still hack forums.

Readb4upost.

I can read quite fine, thanks.

Its you that has to word your postings correctly.

"I do not even mess with websites other than forums" implies that you mess with forums.
I do. Messing with them could mean a million different things but I mean I create them, create themes and give them away on a mybb site. Images for it, post on them, active on them etc.

I read it as he plays around with creating forums.
I do occasionally create them, not publicly. Mainly localhost with themes etc.

I haven't ever had a problem with Chris (Detective rootz), I know that he used too be into hacking and finding bugs within pieces off code and programs and what not, however if you stay respectful towards him and he'll return the respect like he has always done towards myself.

As this happened a while ago, I would say give him a chance, We can all change, I used too be pretty much as bad as him, now i have changed. So has Joshua who i remember doing illegal things, so has quite a few people We just have too trust them.

In some circumstances I know second chances are actually blown, Such as George, We've given him chance after chance.. Chris has only one person step forward and say something bad about him...A second chance may be earned from him, I've seen him admit what he was doing, and admit what facts are right.

Anyhow - my opinion