MakeWebGames

GanjaFreak/IR00TZ/Detective Rootz

Joshua

GanjaFreak/IR00TZ/Detective Rootz

Problems---

---Attempted and Successful hacking attempts on multiple games.

---Cons and Manipulation to gain cpanel access to throw all sorts of backdoors onto your hosts

---Well Known and avid poster on some of the more popular "hacking" sites.

---Template Thief.

---Also known for stealing modifications then trying to resell them as his own.

I'm sure many can vouch for this, I just seen that said person signed up and is once again seeking a "partnership"

This person has very little coding knowledge although it has been a while so perhaps it's improved slightly.

I remember him, I also remember him being a bitch at times, but not always.

So far he's only just signed up and you've already made this topic give the dude his chance first, especially since as far as I know you've not worked with or for him so it's not exactly a collaboration experience your talking about.

As for posting on the more popular "hacking" themed forums, I do the same not often but I have done and still do from time to time, does that make me a bad person to work with?

Remember hackers help make things like Ebay,Amazon, Paypal a safer place to spend your cash, not to mention those little gadgets made out of unorthodox things are pretty cool if I say so myself.

For the most part you are correct, with the exception of I have worked with him.

Burn me once, you're done ordeal.

I co-partnered with him on Immortal-Darkness quite a long while back now. He had cpanel access to help install modifications and make adjustments as at that time I was still in the learning process.

I logged in one day in "mid" destruction, where he'd slipped a few backdoor worms in several sub directories and was in the process of deleting everything from the server *Including The trash bin so I couldnt recover*

Just lucky enough I caught this in time.

I've also seen him try and take fame and credit for a mod that he ripped off my site, that I originally bought from a 3rd party, saying he made it and trying to sell it back when Mcaddons.com was open.

So yea, I've had personal experience with this guy :)

Attacking with permission and attacking to destroy are two totally different things.

Give this post a few hours it'll turn into another derogatory post similar to the one about George a few days back as Several People know this guy and know how he is and what he does.

He's a sneaky one to ;)

Some of the Mcaddon posters may remember the controversy entailed when he tried to resell modifications that were unique to my game and my game alone as they had my database tables.

i.e i didnt use crystals/money it was something like dinero/kickers

How odd it would be that his mod was calling for dinero and kickers. I mean..seriously :P

Ah, The old year or two back now selling mods packages.

Yep, Never did deny it though and I'm still here trying my damndest to bounce back. As well as I've paid quite a good deal of cash to several of the mod creators and free labor towards the community to "somewhat" make up for my.....misdeeds.

This guy has been around longer than I and I have yet to see one positive thing come out of it ;)

Eh it's one of the few things that stick with you as it's just amazingly obvious.

$db->query("SELECT `dinero`, `kickers` FROM `users`

I did that along time ago when I first started thinking if i changed my table names up it would make it harder for a hacker ( yes, this was my original mind set lol) and i'd done so much of it it was pointless to change any further.

Then about 6 months after this guy tried to demolish my site i see my mod with those tables for sale on mcaddons lol.

It was super amusing to me even then, and especially now ^_-

If that was the case why the discretion and secrecy? (He says he can't say who he is)

If you can't take responsibility for your actions how would anyone expect you to redeem yourself?

instead you hide behind smoke and mirrors?

Just the same, What if Decio made a new name and tried to be all calm and docile.

Should we give him another chance? To me, maybe it's just me, but I put this guy on the same level.

Not to mention he's coming back with his hands out looking for something free.

Just saying..........................:p

Same concept with you, George and everyone with Decio

I'd rather inform you sooner, hence the wall of shame post, then say I told you so after you get screwed.

Just part of my civic duty.

But again, I've said what needs to be said and i've posted it on the hall of shame with referances, people can find it there and I'll stop hijacking this post ;)

woah. First off, I never stole templates.

Modifications yes.

Templates no.

Shits changed. I realized I was a cry baby ass little bitch that winned and complained when I didn't get my way, yes that was true.

That was also the past, I've changed, relocated and started a new prospective so shits changed.

I do not even mess with websites other than forums but this game I thought would be a great idea and it's going to be.

So yeah. I'm not even going to look back into this thread so whatever you post. Post it, I don't care.

For the most part you are correct, with the exception of I have worked with him.

Burn me once, you're done ordeal.

I co-partnered with him on Immortal-Darkness quite a long while back now. He had cpanel access to help install modifications and make adjustments as at that time I was still in the learning process.

I logged in one day in "mid" destruction, where he'd slipped a few backdoor worms in several sub directories and was in the process of deleting everything from the server *Including The trash bin so I couldnt recover*

Just lucky enough I caught this in time.

I've also seen him try and take fame and credit for a mod that he ripped off my site, that I originally bought from a 3rd party, saying he made it and trying to sell it back when Mcaddons.com was open.

So yea, I've had personal experience with this guy :)

Wrong yet again child.

Everything was up until I started deleting stuff.

I ran a program someone gave me. Ex-friend of mines. It was backdoored my normal security patterns I would of checked the programs ran my eyes threw the code for that. Didn't this time, ran it then checked it.

I signed into the cpanel did a every 2 day backup like I always did. Left the window open and my computer running I always leave my cursor ona certain spot on my taskbar to hence see if I am backdoored.

Well I left it there, smoked a cig. Came back and it was moved, so I was like someone bumped my desk no biggie. I notice on my browser the cpanel had been closed. The tab it self. I tried to log back in it didn't. I then noticed I failed and someone got me because the ID CPANEL.txt that contains all the cpanel information that I never gotten around to moving was missing from a folder on my computer.

The dude later admitted to hacking me, he wanted to cover his tracks and make it look bad on me by doing what he did by *trying to delete everything and the trash folder.

If that was the case why the discretion and secrecy? (He says he can't say who he is)

If you can't take responsibility for your actions how would anyone expect you to redeem yourself?

instead you hide behind smoke and mirrors?

Just the same, What if Decio made a new name and tried to be all calm and docile.

Should we give him another chance? To me, maybe it's just me, but I put this guy on the same level.

Not to mention he's coming back with his hands out looking for something free.

Just saying..........................:p

I've personally mailed IEC on msn. I seen him online we chatted for a little while and I asked him what you been doing, nothing, he asked same nothing. Still asked if I did forums and etc I said not as much wanting to start up a new game and from there we went on with the idea.

Stuff has changed, no this is not decio.

I use this nick and Ganjafreak on hundreds of forums and websites.

I haven't even talked to decio since 5-6 months ago so he does not even know my new name. That I am aware of.

Right, So someone else attacked your computer and just felt like attacking my account.

Mk.

And the entire back-up of my game that you claimed was "your game" but the databases were just similar, in whence you resumed to selling modifications and claiming them as your own?

Not to mention the pm i just received from you all but admitting to the above? lol

Lol.

So on this site when someone hacks or something you start to flame him and get rid of him because you do not like him.

Nice, very mature.

Bottom Line for me is: You've already burned me and it won't happen again. Other people can make up there own mind of you based on your word and my testimonials. It's there choice, I just want to give them all the information to make a proper decision.

I could go through my home computer and spend countless hours digging up all the dirt that everyone knows about you, but why bother, most already know it. You came here and instead of trying to redeem yourself(which is usually what people wanting a second chance do), you come with your hands out looking for something free all the while trying to disclose who you really were because you knew the word about you would get out and you'd have to crawl back to wherever it is you came from.

I know it's only a matter of time before i see another post about how you conned someone then that will finalize what I've said here and others already know, so until then, this is my warning to all.

As for "child", I find it funny being that you are...what? 18? 19? I'm 30 this october, so if you're going to get all upset and start throwing out minuscule insults at least grab some better ones, heck, I'll pm you a list of what some people think of me and you can pick and choose from those.