MakeWebGames

Game Template needed

DELETE-ME-NOW-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with you there Danny.. Notepad++ is good to use and it's free. It's syntax is "OK" but I would rather Dreamweaver. Also, Dreamwever has some other options(forgot what they are but good) that can help with security, and code problems.

EDIT: I think your taking Adobe programs abit too far their.. a whole Programm just for HTML? 8|

try adding php or anything else it doesnt work......

Ermm correction: You can add PHP. Along with serveral others. ColdFusion - VB - ASP.NET. You can also connect to your Server(like WAMP only ONLINE).

On Topic: Their are many GD & WD who will do a Header & Login for $50... Don't buy a Register.. Simply edit the login page. :)

If i recall (used Dreamweaver once) it allows you to test via online server or something like that (maybe wrong).

yea, i tryed it out and didnt like it (preferd to use xampp)

i use DW8 alot (more so then notepad ++) my version is several years out of date but i still find it easier then notepadd++ purly in the coding i find it easier to read and if i did want to add HTMl its just a click away cos im too lazy :P its at its best when you want to design something with a wierd table layout