MakeWebGames

The Shadow Realm - Pre Beta Sign Up

Dayo

Guest George || Apollis

@crim

so your saying all designers MUST use their own? What about Black Ice, they used SOS while they had a designer amongst. Skyfuse also used GameSiteTemplates. There are many companies that will hire or pay for a design they they may like or are unable to accomplish. You know a bit of design aspects yourself, why buy from 4templates why use bluetrendz (if you do, you always advertise them) to make your layout? I understand what you are saying but there are many logical flaws of your comment :S im sorry if I sound offensive. Forgot to say that Dayo isn't a designer :huh:

Guest George || Apollis

OMG Its Dayo's project im just helping. He runs the calls. jamie that what? 5, 6 months ago? Last year? Ya I didn't know much graphic design back then. I had the money so I hired Taxed, is there a problem with that? I did do my own templates quite alot actually, GameSiteTemplates just happen to have something Dayo likes, so given what right do you have to be posting about a template when he is a PROGRAMMER, he programs, you know, not designs. Don't hijack Dayo's post through inaccurate information.

Guest George || Apollis

Lol fail crim, I thought you thought that Dayo was me. We just have similar stuff, his avatar has tools while mine has a drawing pad. His sig has programmer etc while mine has design. Its understandable though Crim, but Dayo started the game before I joined the bandwagon so why put a pretty good quality template to waste :D lol.

hiya every one, just to clarify the template is a small stepping stone, something that im using untill the main relese ... its just a little bit of eye candy to lure people in (the images are far to big to be used in mainstream as the loading time would be ages)

plus its not the graphics that will blow your minds ... i will tel you that for sure!

p.s. it is only the template that is a paid design from GST the rest of the GFX has been hand made!

BTW just a question to crimegame, even if it was george, may I ask what bugs you if he bought a template or made it himself. If it is looking good and the game is good then I see no problem on what steps he took to make the game till its legal.

Guest George || Apollis

No I respect Crim for voicing his opinion. Its true, I probably would make the template but there are always times when you want a....how would you say, better quality work so its fine : Lets try getting back on topic now.