MakeWebGames

Internal Forums

• 4 months later...
im gonna try code this but it will not be released for free as the time it will take to code it will be around $20-$30 and yes before you say it will benifit people as a free mod but i dont have the time to release a free mod

dayo has already put a mod on sale that is basicly a better mcc forum. it's selling for $7.50 (i think) so for you tell sell that high it would have to be better.

[mp]167[/mp]

im gonna try code this but it will not be released for free as the time it will take to code it will be around $20-$30 and yes before you say it will benifit people as a free mod but i dont have the time to release a free mod

dayo has already put a mod on sale that is basicly a better mcc forum. it's selling for $7.50 (i think) so for you tell sell that high it would have to be better.

[mp]167[/mp]

This is a GRPG board..

• 4 weeks later...

ok i have been recoding the mccodes V2 forums for the last couple days and making real good progress it is diplaying all the threads and topics and retricting normal members accessing staff forum, pinning, locking and sticking topics also work if i can get the rest of the forum to work with grpg then it will be a very good edition to the engine

ok i have been recoding the mccodes V2 forums for the last couple days and making real good progress it is diplaying all the threads and topics and retricting normal members accessing staff forum, pinning, locking and sticking topics also work if i can get the rest of the forum to work with grpg then it will be a very good edition to the engine

Do you have a licence/permission to use the Mccodes V2 forum within your project?

who said it was the original mccodes forum i just said mccodes v2 forum i am converting a modification made by cronus and it was released for free and same as i will be doing releasing for free with cronus given due credit as it was a free mod i dont see any problem in me using it if it is a problem then i will just use the mccodes forum as template and rewrite it with new sqls and querys i only used cronus forum as it was secure and i dont think he will mind if i include him in copyrights and release for the benifits of game owners using the GRPG engine and not many people can say much about this as people have converted grpg mods for mccodes engine e.g 1 click attack script

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...