MakeWebGames

Help with graphics and site exploits

konk353535

Hello i was wondering if anyone could look at me site and give me some tips on how to make it look half decent at the moment it is very poor

also if anyone could try find some exploits would be greatly appreciated

url: http://www.nukeplans.x10hosting.com/login.php

username: demo

Password: demo

also how much would it cost me for someone to make a banner?

thanks heaps :) not very artistic so need help

Just checked it out.

You need to move away from the Mccodes theme more, and if possible away from the grey.

Depending on your budget, I would probably recommend checking out a few designers on MWG. There is a range of talents to choose from and prices to suit most budgets.

Also dont go for full screen layouts, in my opinion it does not work, use about the center 900 pixels or so (cant remember exact figures)

Or center your tables and set at about 80% width if your coding that way.

Just checked it out.

You need to move away from the Mccodes theme more, and if possible away from the grey.

Depending on your budget, I would probably recommend checking out a few designers on MWG. There is a range of talents to choose from and prices to suit most budgets.

Also dont go for full screen layouts, in my opinion it does not work, use about the center 900 pixels or so (cant remember exact figures)

Or center your tables and set at about 80% width if your coding that way.

Full screen layouts work, but 900-1000px look better

template

Hey think i found a layout just need some help

this is the layout: http://www.4templates.com/view/search=%3D%3DAecuEtyUrquYgEKVSJVWQqKZdxWZoVKZIIaztSpiLNJIi6HE_5mYJJnRmpASWDsSJoKKnErM-SLpYIKyMgGUGpmbqA5mIQTq6MtyAgiakVKZkFKZdt1CgU1GiQ/3/AX0432RD

just dont know where to put health bars, bars, etc and user info (money, crystals, level, etc) and the list of links like home , explore, job, gym etc

if you could help us figure out where to put em would be greatly appreciated :)

thanks heaps.

kk thanks but where did you put your health bars, energy bars etc in the template and where did you put all the links like home, gym, explore, etc also where did you put user info like there lvl, money, crystals, user

sorry if im asking to much.

btw. not saying its a bad template i like it i actually wanna buy it just dont know where to put the stuff above

Well if i told you where i put everything then you could just be copying, you need to work these things out for yourself.

Also why not (if your wanting to be a little more unique) use something like http://www.4templates.com/view/search=%3D%3DAecuEtyUrquYgEKVSJVWQqKZdxWZoVKZIIaztSpiLNJIi6HE_5mYJJnRmpASWDsSJoKKnErM-SLpYIKyMgGUGpmbqA5mIQTq6MtyAgiakVKZkFKZdt1CgU1GiQ/0/AX0094RD?

• 2 months later...

I'm confused. I know how to use photoshop. But not a clue how to actually make a template that has the bars and stuff on it.

You say look for template tutorials... but when I type it in it comes up with stuff for publisher etc on google. Is there any chance someone can give me a link to a good tutorial or add me on MSN and give me some tips? I'll give you my addy if you are willing :)

Thanks

Im unsure how to do this with photoshop, but with fireworks you would;

Make your template

Slice it, using the slice tool found in the tool bar, (default, left hand side of the screen, a little green square)

File > Export > (Choose export type)

Learn CSS

Code it up