MakeWebGames

Easier way for Raven's scammed customers

Sorry for CB and DAB, but learning from an highly insecure / buggy script is not the right way to start. Also, even if I'm by far not an expert of McCode, from what I saw, it's not really the best design to offer a customizable framework and needed features which let you code more or less the game you like.

Also, buying a script for 200-300$ just to learn is not smart in my opinion, specially if you can get good (not as complete maybe) free / open-source codes.

For "tutorials" or hints about what you need, I made multiples articles, a base framework, and I started even a tutorial of a web game creation. However due to lack of interest by the community I stopped all those.

Finally, learning is good, under-estimating is not good as you will soon get annoyed by your own project if you don't know what it involves really.

Overall, if it's info about steps requires, tech, or whatever involves web games, just ask, I'm willing to help as I always did. But I still believe my "work" is also to warn dreaming people. It's not by investing 200$ that you will get rich or known!

@a_bertrand thing is people want fully ready to use game engine not one they have to work on i agree with buying mccodes v2 is not the way to learn but lite is really not as bad as people think i am using it to create a site and feel it can be even better then v2 why? because i am not help back by a massive crime based script (grpg and zap engine are much better however due to when it started lite was the best thing i had at that point) i would not buy v2 right now wait for v3 if your 100% sure you want mccodes and if your still open to looking around there are so many better engines out there right now mccodes is working on v3 and i hope thats much better i do feel after they get this site there trying to turn it around

raven did con a lot of people anyone know the number of people that paid for it? or for that matter how many copys of mccodes are going around right now? (legal) anyways on topic there is a whole post on it not that it helps much and as i said mccodes need to puch for the e mail list(ravan send updates now and then right?) so they can tell everyone they have been part of a scam

Raven send updates? Bahahaha How do you think I got here.

Anyway. Where I made the mistake of buying Raven's code, was in a situation where I was morally obligated to stop work on my game or buy V2. What now? What can I do with what I got.