MakeWebGames

A single file arcade with 7 games pre-loaded

MDK666

well i coded up a quick arcade for anyone who might want to use it, i have 7 games preloaded into it, you need nothing to host just create a file then add this code to it, then all done...

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create a file called arcade.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 8 months later...
ravans files. like he did anything himself besides steal everyone elses code and then pirate it.

Its total sh*t IMO anyways. Any owner that uses something like this has no creativity of his/her own anyway.

Just my opinion

or maybe rather than being a complete idiot you could think...Probably not though right? Some people enjoy these games, they are throwback and very fun. Why not allow them to play them on your site and still be part of chat while playing them? Good to see your selfish and don't think of your users.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...

Adobe Flash has not been supported by Adobe since 31st December 2020, and you are unable to use these games in browser since around then. 

If you were to want a arcade for you website you would need to update to Html 5 games 

Edited by AdamHull