MakeWebGames

Secure Working Voting Script

Hey everyone,

I am looking to pay/buy a secure and working voting script. All the ones i've ever used have gone wappy on me and have buggered up a good'n.

So i would like to pay someone or buy a secure one from someone. If someone can help me, please PM me with the price you want, and we can come to some arrangement.

Also, i have a few more mods i want creating in the near future. So, if the price is right and you create the script for me, i'll give you that work too. Possibly come up with some form of payment, monthly or per mod. Depends how much i want doing in the near future.

But if someone can help me it would be very appreciated.

Cheers,

Monkey

Dave last time we spoke you told me you wasn't going to make anymore mods and you still haven't fixed that donation mod, Also you may wanna know that your website "iamwicked" doesn't allow users to login. I know this because i grew inpatient in waiting for you to fix the donation mod i went to go buy it and fix it myself. Seriously just fix the damn thing and hand it over instead of making other mods before hand because that shows bad support for your mods.

All the best CrimGame...

I have to agree. I was the first person to purchase that donation mod. Its never worked and I havnt heard anything about it for months.

A working patch was released... I sent it to everyone who had purchased it if you haven't received it please contact me on MSN.