MakeWebGames

Need a custom layout

SHAD

I am looking for a custom layout and willing to spend up to £50 which is 76 usds, the layout must not be too dark or too light but average in colors, and must be comfortable to the eyes.

If someone could provide some examples regarding the the above descriptionthen that would be great.

Note: I am not looking some something too fancy or too simple.

Hello,

Im a web designer and graphics artist for hire. I have been finding myself with allot of time the next few weeks. Im currently working with 3 customers as we speak and am ready to take on a fourth. Some examples of my work can be found at http://ishmell.deviantart.com/

I plan to set up a website within the next few days displaying some of my best work. You can also ask people about me here, im fairly well known as a designer behind the scenes. I rarely post things like this up, lots of people just usually come to me. My price right now is $60 u.s for the login, register and header bundle. Other good designers here are Illegallife, Peter and Taxed... that I know of. I recommend them all, each has there own unique styles much like myself. So in the end it all depends on the style and price preference.

Regards, Ishmell

• 4 weeks later...

Hes doing the same to me, i will give him another day and if he hasnt done it, i swear i will spread his paypal address and name everywhere, as a big scammer. i even have his ip address and this wont end plesent for him.

• 3 weeks later...