MakeWebGames

Hobo Country - Free Online RPG

Kenji

logo1.png

Hi member's of MakeWebGames, So of you may know me but if now, My name is Kenji i am a website developer born and raised in Japan,Tokyo.

I Wanted to post up on MakeWebGames to let you all know about a current project i am working on with my friend Zeddicus (Zed).

The Project we are creating is a an online text based game, Called Hobo Country. It aims to bring more realism than other online text based games such as advanced Property system and advanced travelling/shopping system's so on.

logo.png

Hobo Country is scheduled for release in: No Confirmed date set.

Hobo Country BETA Stage release for public: Coming Soon.

Hobo Country URL/Domain: http://www.HoboCountry.com

Current Features:

1. Unique Travel System
  2. Unique Shopping Mall System
  3. Unique Vault System
  4. Unique User Level System
  5. Custom Jail
  6. Custon Hospital
  7. Custom CSS Based Layout - Quick and simple pages - Easy to navigate without the hassle of overloaded image pages.

I Will post more information in the near future concerning Hobo Country, If you want to know more about this project or anything that concerns you please do not hesitate to ask a question or E-Mail me at [email protected] - That is also my IM/MSN Address.

Thank you, And all take care!.

Looking good Kenji! Keep it up like that, I simply like it, and that's the best :P

Might become an interesting thing :o

Hahah thank you very much Nickson :P and i hope it does become an interesting "thing" :)

Ah kenji i do admire your use of simplicity on the login it's actually quite good.

Thank you CrimGame.com I Always prefer Simplicity not sure why, And thank you once again, Just thought i would say Your game is looking pretty nice too. Well done man.