MakeWebGames

marriage update

Nicholas

hi, ive convented the following files into 1 file...

propose.php

decision.php

acceptpro.php

declinepro.php

so if you this mod on your game, you can use this file instead of them 4 files (save disk space)

this file should be secured too.

call it "marriage.php"

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

put this link on explore

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

link should work perfectly.

hope you like it. lol.

NOTE: i modified it on my pc without testing it as i had to change some

".staffcolor($r['userid']." into ".htmlentities($r['username'])."

and

{$r['userid']} into ".abs(intval($r['userid']))."

and so on... shouldnt of made it error, but if you do have any problems please contact me :)

I see quite a few of you people doing the same thing using

It's pritty useless, if your using switch() because you all have a default one, so if it isn't found, it would just use the default switch, function.

I do like the way you've gone with this, however could off made it shorter but using isset()

I've slighty edited you're code and removed all the die(""); as it's alot cleaner when it show's the endpage function :P

I'll release a new martial system once I've finished the updates :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Alright, so I'm trying to use this, converted to V1. The problem is, the forum added so many "target=_blank"'s, that I'm completely lost. I've tried to fix them, but I obviously am not correcting it in the right way. I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I'm getting this error:

Here's the code as I have it after "attempting" to fix it:

Alright, so I'm trying to use this, converted to V1. The problem is, the forum added so many "target=_blank"'s, that I'm completely lost. I've tried to fix them, but I obviously am not correcting it in the right way. I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I'm getting this error:

Here's the code as I have it after "attempting" to fix it:

ovewrite lines 141 - 143 with this

Edited by mixmaster

Have made both of the changes, and still getting this:

Definitely appreciate the help. Starting to think this is just more trouble than it's worth, though.

Not really hard take a look at your statement...

<font color="#666666">or</font>

<font color="#666666"><a href='marriage.php?action=decline&pro=".abs(intval($pro['userid']))." '><font color=red>Decline</font></a></td></tr></table>";</font>

If your statement ends in "; then your <font color="#666666"> should be: <font color='#666666'>

Edit: Also you have "; then </font>

You do not need two font closing tags, and also if you did need that closing tag it should be put into the print or echo statement not out of it like you have:</table>";</font> should be:</font></table>";

Edited by lucky3809

Not really hard take a look at your statement...

<font color="#666666">or</font>

<font color="#666666"><a href='marriage.php?action=decline&pro=".abs(intval($pro['userid']))." '><font color=red>Decline</font></a></td></tr></table>";</font>

If your statement ends in "; then your <font color="#666666"> should be: <font color='#666666'>

Edit: Also you have "; then </font>

You do not need two font closing tags, and also if you did need that closing tag it should be put into the print or echo statement not out of it like you have:</table>";</font> should be:</font></table>";

Still the same error.

Here are lines 140-145:

Again, thanks for trying to help, though. Still figuring this all out.

Edited by Seker

It's none of those lines anymore they are fixed, it may be lines above, those that had same thing... You will have errors where there is double quotes like the ones I fixed. because if you put this line in a different page you will get no error

print"

<td>Decision:

<a href='marriage.php?action=accept&pro=".abs(intval( $pro['userid']))."'><font color='#666666'>Accept</font></a>

<font color='#666666'>or</font>

<a href='marriage.php?action=decline&pro=".abs(intval ($pro['userid']))." '><font color='#666666'>Decline</font></a></td></tr></table>";

So that is not your error now.

To start:

Line 140:

to

Done and no go. Now I get this: