MakeWebGames

mining bars over 100%

madmanz

Rasheed just pointing out, but on Makewebagames sometimes you won't agree with what someone is doing to there game. Though you can still help them, think of it this way it's there game. Plus if you every need help, and you're trying to do something crazy with your game therefore the community of makewebgames refuse to provide you help then how will you feel ?

- Redex

Yet again you have prove me wrong redex. ;( But i still think its stupid. :whistling:

Ok this is how i think it should be done.

Find this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Replace with:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Keep a copy of before replacing it. Just incase. :thumbsup:

Not quite Danny,

For example your level one and to level up you need 12 exp and for some strange reason it gives you 177 it will produce display bug within header where your bar fly's off the screen and pretty much screws up the layout which I think the OP means, if I'm wrong then whoops :P

• 6 months later...
i add this and yet mine still goes over 100% still with that extra bit

i tried this but yet not work, any ideas

wouldnt it be this that you add to "global_func.php"

is there a set percentage on the dbase for the mining ? example mining_max=100 ?

by the way the logo for login on your page adding border 0 will get rid of the nasty blue outline box

change from >>

register_button.png

to

register_button.png

register_button.png

yh its set to 1000 and thanks for that, i just made the home page n tottally forgot about the blue box lol, but yh its set to 1000 and the level up part is in globels.php but still dont work, just goes over 100%, its confusing lol