MakeWebGames

Whatchya think? My first designed and CODED site.. (all by meh self).

BoGFx

lol

Ohh. First. lol. My eyes read" Whatcha think? Designed and CODED a site(all by meh self). lol. It is good for his first try. My first site was pretty good though. not too much better. but i knew alot about css amd html when i was 8.

Ohh. First. lol. My eyes read" Whatcha think? Designed and CODED a site(all by meh self). lol. It is good for his first try. My first site was pretty good though. not too much better. but i knew alot about css amd html when i was 8.
Were all different, He's good at GFX, Learning to code them though. but yeh it could be better :)

Were all different, He's good at GFX, Learning to code them though. but yeh it could be better :)

I've never seen any of his graphix except this one. Well also that one layout he wanted ppl to code a while back. I got a small photo and layout design buisness named RePix. Dont have a website up for it at the moment though.